Friday, February 9, 2018


QUOTES 2/9/2018

“I used to be a quiet and reserved person.  People often said that I was so serious that they found me unapproachable.  Then, I dipped the proverbial toe into social nudity and my life changed!  For the better!  Ever since that day (some 30 year ago), I am CHANGED!  It felt right to be nude.  I’m much more confident, relaxed, and my outgoing personality always seems to draw new friends.  I’m comfortable in my ‘own skin’ - literally.  Best decision I ever made - to be and live as a nudist.” - http://outgoingnudist.tumblr.com/post/140586496767/i-used-to-be-a-quiet-and-reserved-person-people

“Naturismo: Juntos Somos Mais!” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/140467026

“I recently drove nude from Heber to Las Vegas.  Unfortunately, I was alone but it was still very enjoyable.  I kept a pair of shorts and a T on the seat beside me just in case, and for the two stops I made along the way I stopped short of the gas stations and got dressed.  I highly recommend the experience to others.” – BB

“DENVER - Hundreds of people, some only carrying a bag above the waist, protested Sunday [8/28/16] for a woman's right to go topless in public.  The event . . . not only aimed to raise awareness about the freedom Denver enjoys as one of many cities within the U.S. that legally allow women to walk around topless in public, but also sought to change the sexualized perception around female toplessness. . . ‘Defining women's bodies as inherently sexual objectifies them.  My daughters are more than objects.  These events shout to the world that we can do better.’” - http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/front-range/denver/go-topless-day-hundreds-protest-for-womens-equality-in-denver

“Naturists are generally speaking thinking people rather than conformists.  Consequently, they are generally courteous, respectful and friendly.” - http://www.barefoot.info/features/naked.html

[In Quebec, Canada] “. . . I decided to document what happens when a woman decides to go bare-breasted in public.  It was lunchtime, so I passed about 200 people. . . not much happened.  I got a few smiles, some moderately surprised looks, but mostly, people didn't care. . . As for me and my breasts, we thought our experience on the street was very pleasant.  It was warm, the sun was shining and people were respectful. . . So yes, I walked around topless.  And the world didn't explode.” – Lili Boisverl, http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/09/12/topless-woman-montreal_n_5806188.html

No comments:

Post a Comment