Monday, July 30, 2018


QUOTES 7/30/2018

“I camped at Canyon Creek Campground (a 2-hour drive north of Spokane) and then ventured out from there on my mountain bike.  There are hundreds of logging roads off of Highway 20 from Kettle Falls to Republic.  This year I was able to ride my mountain bike on several of these deserted roads nude. . . Many of the roads were pretty steep for me to ride, so I ended up freehiking up most of the hills.  But the ride down was worth it.” – John

“IKEA creative ad nudist naked” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRbqUdoQS-U

“Simon Oosterman has the dubious honour of being the first person to be arrested and charged by a police officer for the apparently heinous crime of being naked while painted blue when he was organizer of the 2005 WNBR in Auckland, New Zealand.  He also appeared on the street outside the court fully naked while protesting his innocence, and he is credited with coining the phrase ‘Stop the indecent exposure to vehicle emissions!’ . . . The charge of Indecent Exposure against Simon was later dropped.” – Richard Foley, http://pub.rfi.net/1274-2/

“Our naked camping trip was awesome! we set off on the Saturday morning on a typical hot Aussie late Spring morning . . . We continued upstream to my planned campsite . . . privately located behind some screening trees, as soon as we were at our campsite . . . Chris and I were naked, we had a rest then jumped in the cool inviting creek water, she really enjoyed it . . . it was sheer delight seeing her enjoying herself so much.  We then went back to camp for lunch, . . . [then] we went downstream to explore the big sandy beach  . . . we floated around for a while then wandered back to camp to lay on our towels for a while, then I saw movement on the other side of the creek… it was two fishermen slowly working their way towards our camp . . . Chris wanted to go swimming again, she said ‘who cares about the fishermen, let’s just go in the water again!’ so we dived back in and swam upstream to where we then found a natural spa bath which we sat in for ages, it was relaxing and invigorating . . . we were naked in the wilderness from about 10am Saturday until 10am Sunday morning . . .” - https://nudeyman.com/naked-and-unashamed/

“Maybe my stomach and my boobs are not going to be the same way they are now.  But it’s just who I am.  I am more of a free person . . . I’m more nudist that way.  I’m fearless.  I don’t think that will change.  I’m gonna be that 60-year-old woman laying on the beach with just my bottoms on.  A body is still beautiful when it gets older.  You don’t have to hide yourself under a tent just because you don’t have skin like a 20-year-old anymore.” – Heidi Klum, http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/a8102338/heidi-klum-nude-at-60/

No comments:

Post a Comment