Monday, June 10, 2019


QUOTES 6/10/2019

“My little boobs are beautiful.  Before, I thought they were nice, but in need of public normalizing.  Naked, I refused to confine or alter them again. . . They were mine, and there was no need to conform them to other people's ideals. . . Without clothes on, it's like I began to see my body for what it was: a beautiful, functioning mechanism that allowed me to swim, pump blood to my heart, eat delicious fruit, and flirt with good-looking people.  There was no reason to get down on it for anything, certainly not when it was serving me so well and fabulously.” – Rachael Krantz, https://www.bustle.com/articles/161285-i-was-naked-in-front-of-strangers-for-4-days-heres-what-happened

“Dominic Littlewood - 'Naturist Day' - Abbey House Gardens - June 2008” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLJm-PYz0mU

“I tried naked walking in the mountains around Zell [Austria] . . . the first people I came across were two middle aged women strolling naked except for walking boots up the mountain towards me.  We stopped and spoke before going our own routes, really was a nice experience.” – SOF, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=20304.0;topicseen

“I don't think that naked encounters with wildlife are a coincidence.  When we hike naked we are usually solo, without smells of detergents, and we are not a threat or predator.  We become one with nature and nature becomes us.  Once we leave the textile man made world and return to what should be our natural state we gain acceptance with our wild friends.” – NudeWalker

“Why seriously don't more men and women sleep naked?  It's better for you!” - https://twitter.com/teamcloptzone/status/802508159734587392

“For me there is no greater recreation activity then walking nude in the sunshine through a forest and meadow . . . You can't get this with clothes on.  I stood there, eyes closed slowly breathing the pine-scented air, sun warming my body . . . with a gentle warm breeze wafting up from the ground around my legs swirling around my body as if mother nature were giving me a wonderful hug.  I looked at my body, the body of a lone creature contrasted against the granite, ground, wildflowers, and trees of this area.  I felt dwarfed by such a magnificent spectacle as all the worldly stress of everyday life melted away in insignificance compared to such beauty.  Thank you God for this moment and day.” – Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment