Tuesday, June 4, 2019


QUOTES 6/4/2019

“By becoming a nudist, you will: 1. Save the Amazon and increase oxygen, 2. Increase food production and reduce starvation, 3. Save hundreds of thousands of animals, 4. Save fresh water and protect the soil, 5. Save money, 6. Save time, 7. Save yourself, And by saving all these, you will be able to save the world.” - https://fatunclecheapo.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/save-the-world-be-a-nudist/

“Нудисты - Программа ‘Репортёр’, 1993” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3MCC6V8XQw&list=PLqNghvVHJLDfnqY91R03A6JN2FkwICsm0&index=15

“Five famous people who enjoyed nakedness: Henry David Thoreau (Author), Hilary Swank (Actress), Isadora Duncan (Dancer), Jack Nicholson (Actor), Jackie Kennedy Onassis (First Lady).

“One of the long-standing traditions of German culture is to ‘take the baths.’ . . . Many cities have their own ‘baths’ and there are towns everywhere with the prefix “bad,” meaning bath.  These are generally natural mineral baths, alleged to have curative powers, or at least health-enhancing properties.  It is also tradition to take the baths naked.  While some days or times may be set aside for one gender, as in Asian cultures, the majority of the time is co-ed.” – Susan Kraus, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/susan-kraus/getting-naked-with-strang_b_4966707.html

“Can people forget clothes?  Absolutely.  I remember a nudist who tells how he jumped in his car, drove half way to town on an errand and then realized he was naked.  Once you live without clothes for a time, you normalize to it - like when you get used to cold or hot climates.” - SteveYNA, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nudist-moms-home-nude-family-nudism-etiquette-kids/

“. . . the noblest art is the nude.”- Isadora Duncan, A Brief History of Nakedness, 2013, p. 195

“Despite it all, one of the reasons I am still able to confidently strip down my clothes and walk down the beach for all to see is my ability to not just accept my body as it is, but celebrate it.  I am a mother of three beautiful children, and I am proud that my body shows signs of motherhood. . . And though there are times I wish I had my pre-pregnancy body back, I am grateful that my experiences have made me stronger and more confident than I ever was when I was a size 2.  I am happier now in my average body than I was then.  I am more confident naked now than I was then.  And with that confidence and those new life experiences, I have met some interesting people along the way and made a couple amazing friends.” – Charlotte, https://ourclothingoptionaltrips.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/our-bodies-tell-stories-how-one-woman-embraced-her-lifes-journey-through-nudism/

No comments:

Post a Comment