Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Sunwalkerism
“Naturists are typically friendly, cheerful, and eager to share how much they relished living free.” – Kensunwalker


Discussion

Friendliness is a hallmark of naturism.  If you're a loner, being naked is incomplete and simply wrong headed.  Sure, nakedness alone can be a spiritual experience, and a great way to start, but one is not a complete naturist until he or she is nakedness with others.

I cherish my naked friends!  How about you?

I so enjoy being with others who share my compassion for nakedness, and so enjoy naked activities.  I started my naked journey with freehiking.  I really like nude karaoke.  Naked games of all types are fun.  Just talking with others in a pool is nice.  What naked activities do you most enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment