Sunday, February 19, 2017

QUOTES 2/19/2017

“. . . when freehiking . . . I almost always have a chance to meditate, a chance to converse with myself, with those I'm with, and with God, and a chance to feel a part of that which is around me.  On every freehike we also try to take a moment for a contemplative and thankful prayer, and at the end of the hike, thanks and a hug for those who have graced us with their presence.  I can think of few things more enjoyable; I only wish I had more opportunities to enjoy.” - Nkdmn N Cps

“2 Nude Girls Transform Into Art” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXpPsifCVRI

“I am naked almost all the time I am home.  I haven't worn pjs since I was 14 and I don't dress in the morning unless I'm going out.  When I get home, the clothes come off.  If the doorbell rings, I check who is there through the peep hole and most times I don't cover up before opening the door.  There is a sign saying "CLOTHING OPTIONAL PAST THIS POINT" beside the front door and hooks inside for those who care to join me to hang their clothes on.  Some of my callers undress and some don't, but most of them know I am a home nudist and just act naturally either clothed or naked.” – phph

"The day that being a nudist ‘clicked’ for me was my first time I was nude in front of people other than my boyfriend.  We were invited to visit another on-line nudist chat couple.  That particular weekend they had their three children, another couple with a child and a single male, younger than us.  We went with another couple we had just met a few days earlier, that were also nudists.  It was a nice day and we were having a BBQ in their yard and home.  Since I had never done anything like this before I walked around with a huge towel wrapped around me until I got to the hot tub.  While sitting in the tub I noticed that everyone was sitting around (in the nude) and were visiting with everyone, and no one was looking at the new nude person.  It finally clicked and I learned to relax, and talked to everyone there to find out more information.  It was so great.  I have never looked back from then." – OddButerfly

“You can start with your own home. . . try walking around the house nude and getting comfortable in your own skin.” - http://www.henaturist.net/naturism-frequently-asked-questions/?platform=hootsuite

“. . . when you are nude and have managed to not take along too many things, you can practically float along the trail.  Not just smooth, flat trails but any trail.  You can manage pretty well by leaving more things behind.  It might be minimalist but it is also primativist . . . And it's more fun - but mainly because you're naked.” – Blue Train

No comments:

Post a Comment