Monday, February 20, 2017

QUOTES 2/20/2017

“The pleasure for me comes from driving totally naked, which I do often on long trips . . . I always keep light tan, wide leg shorts on the passenger seat which I can slip on in about two seconds, and flip-flops in the passenger floor well.  On four lane highways, I'll momentarily place the shorts on my lap for a passing vehicle during the day.  Someone looking down into the car sees me ‘wearing’ shorts.  I've actually driven all the way through metropolises that way, but it gets a little cumbersome in heavy traffic.  When I'm with other naked passengers, we figure out some other strategy. . . Never had a problem, and have never covered up. . . Driving naked is a sensuous experience.  Very relaxing and refreshing, if done carefully.” – Al

“BODY PAINTING: TIMES SQUARE #1” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-9-3TZnVLg

“There are about 4, 500 babies that are mercilessly murdered by abortion every day in the US alone.  Of those 4, 500 mothers and fathers who abort (read kill) their babies, close to 70% claim Christianity as their religion . . . Another sad statistic . . . is that well over 60% of all so-called Christian marriages end in divorce.  That is a lot of marriages and families that have been aborted.  Yes, the religion of Christianity is very broken - just look at the carnage. . . There is a cure, a surefire cure, for the horrendous destruction of human life, whether it is through the death of divorce or abortion and the cure is so simple it makes you laugh - literally.  Why?  Because God designed us this way and our lives are meant to be fun and full of joy.  What is it?  It’s so simple that it seems crazy, but the answer is literally to just take your clothes off and live as God intended, naked and without shame. . . ‘Show me your faith without your works and I will show you my faith by my works.’  What is my work?  I get naked without shame before God and man.  That is the ‘work’ of faith!  How easy and cool is that?  Yes, for sure, we are saved and kept by grace, but it is by the ‘work’ and faith of standing naked and unashamed, that we grow in Christ.” - Roland Smith

“I think we're all born nudist and some learn body shame.  Those who learn otherwise, learn to accept themselves and many become nudists for life.” - Cheri

“My favorite freehike east of El Paso is the Center Hill Hike (my name).  It starts just south of the Pole Line Road, and heads west towards a lonely hill surrounded by flat desert land.  The vegetation along the way is typically El Paso, with lots of greasewood and a few yucca cactus.  The dirt road ends at the south end of the hill, and it’s an easy, sloping hike to the summit from that point.  There are many different cactus plants to enjoy on the way to the top, where a wonderful 360-degree view greets you.  You can see El Paso in the distance.  The breezes feel wonderful as they cool the sweat from your naked body.  It’s a great place to thank God for the surrounding beauty.  This is why I love freehiking.” – Kenfreehiker

No comments:

Post a Comment