Wednesday, June 14, 2017

QUOTES 6/14/2017

“This is my bare body that our common mother Nature and father Time gave me when they introduced me to life.  This bare body needs to be warmed in winter with clothing and with love - during all seasons -warmed by my own mind and emotions, warmed by other people’s perceptions.  My body is making me live the life that was given without my permission.  So, please…excuse me that I’m here enjoying the atmosphere free just like you to contest the nudity taboo.” – Eveliina de la Digue, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/1043/poem/

“Nude Civil Disobedience at November 5 - 2012- public hearing” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/82090051

“I just got home from a great day in a national forest with a great friend.  After about a 1 hour truck ride back to a secluded lake, we started at 8am as the sun came over the mountains with about a 3 mile kayak back to a sandy beach on a secluded cove.  The sun was warm so we got naked soon as we beached.  We took a nice nap on the warm sand while the sun turned stronger in the sky.  For Arizona in February it was warm. 86 degrees and the water was nice enough to sit in the shallow pools while the sun continued to warm the day.  We had a nice nude picnic lunch and decide to hike up the stream that graced us all morning.  A couple miles in we took some pictures of the beautiful surroundings and headed back to our landing spot.  Another hour or so laying and playing in the now hot noon sun and we decided to kayak back to the truck nude.” – Aznudeinnature, http://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=96233&page=last

“The hysterical fear of nudity in our society has become so great that nudity has almost disappeared entirely from these locales traditionally designed to accept nudity.” – Creative, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=14836&page=2

“I stripped down to nothing except my sandals and put all my clothes in my side bag and started walking.  But soon I came across people in groups of two to eight every few minutes, some local village people and some hikers.  They were of all age and sex.  When I encountered the first group I was a little embarrassed but later decided to continue my nude hike as it was quite hot and it was a steep climb.  I was sweating profusely, so the nude hike was rather comfortable and most logical if prejudice is pushed aside.  But it was most unusual in India, so many of those whom I encountered were astonished and some were shocked too, but a few were quite amused also.” – Sonaachand, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=57646&page=3

No comments:

Post a Comment