Monday, June 5, 2017

QUOTES 6/5/2017

“I absolutely love hiking in the nude.  Fortunately for me here on the BC coast there are lots of trails near-by to my home.  I have made a nature trail loop of my own off of the public trail just down the road.  It can take up to two hours to explore this loop and the side trails I have made off of it over the past three years.  The bonus is no one else except animals use the trails.  I walk completely at ease until I return to the main trail where I put clothes back on to start my return home.  I keep the two trail heads hidden so the trails aren't noticeable.  They look like animal trails but once 5 minutes into them they become regular trails.  As it is only warm enough in the late spring and summer to walk naked on them I work on the trails in the winter after the rains have subsided to keep the trail clear and extend the side trails. . . This winter trail project keeps me fit with the benefit of wonderful private trails to walk on in the summer.” – NatureLover, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=90064&vpage=1

“The Expose of the Nudist Racket (1938)” (Old Video) - https://vimeo.com/25300777

“One beautiful Friday evening in summer we decided to go camping for the weekend. . . Around 9 pm we arrived in Luxembourg and soon we had found a camp. . . It was horrible. . . The place was not quite but very full and it was very loud.  Music was playing everywhere.  Children were yelling at each other, mothers were yelling at the children to be quiet and husbands were yelling at their wives that they couldn’t hear the TV anymore.  So much for a quiet weekend in the woods. . . When we got to the end of the camping we saw a gate with a small sign saying ‘Naturist camp’’. . . there was no sound coming from the other end of the gate. . . So we went back to the reception and with red cheeks we asked if there was any free space on the naturist part. . . And just like that, we held . . . the key to a place of which we had never thought we would see even a glimpse.  Actually there were quite some people in the naturist part of the camping but there was no noise at all.  People were enjoying themselves in a quiet way, playing cards, having dinner, drinking wine and relaxing. . . The next morning, we didn’t really know what to think, so we got up, put on pants and a t-shirt and got out of the tent.  Everyone else on the camp ground… was naked.  So we got back in the tent, took everything off and got back out.  Now we were one of them.” - http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/09/05/and-then-we-took-it-one-step-further/

“I love it to be naked and I even let Harmen take nude pictures of me to share with the world.  Actually, most of the time it’s me bringing up the idea to go to a nude beach.  I never thought I would do this, knowing I told him in the beginning I had so much respect for him how he was doing what he did, but that it wasn’t something I would do.  Luckily my curiosity was bigger than my shame.  I’m happy I’m a naturist and I’m not going back to my old life.” - https://harmenjp.wordpress.com/2016/08/31/falling-in-love-with-a-naturist/

No comments:

Post a Comment