Saturday, June 17, 2017

QUOTES 6/15/2017

“As someone born and brought up in the conservative Middle East the last thing I ever dreamed in life was to be nude in public.  Once when I was walking alone on a clothing-optional beach in Europe I thought if I ever wanted to try something totally crazy this would have been the moment.  There was no one who could have seen me there, thousands of miles away from home.  It was of course an amazing experience that no one can describe unless they try it.  Ever since then I have repeated it with visits to nude saunas in Europe and enjoyed it more every time.  I convinced my wife to try it and she did enjoy it a lot.  A bit concerned in the beginning of course but she quickly got used to it.” - Naked, Dubai, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=40

“There’s no easy fix for overcoming body-image issues, so one woman went to extremes to overcome hers: walking around in nothing but paint.  Julie . . . she stripped down to just pasties and a pair of nude underwear. . . [The artist] outlined a design with a base coat followed by adding more details including buttons, zippers, rips, and holes, as well as shading and highlights.  Lastly, sealant was sprayed all over Julie’s body to set the white T-shirt and ripped jeans. . . it looks like I’m wearing clothes’ . . . wearing the painted ensemble is almost like taking off a shield.  As she walked around in front of multiple people, many didn’t notice . . . ‘I feel like I conquered a really huge fear that I’ve had.  Going outside wearing only body paint is really similar to having insecurities . . . You feel naked or you feel all these negative things about yourself that no one else sees, and no one else understands.’  Tearing up, she conceded.  ‘Sometimes you overthink things and you don’t want to do things because you’re scared of what other people are going to think. . . Be strong and don’t listen to what other people say — and do not let it matter so much, because it doesn’t.  What matters inside is what counts the most, and that’s where your strength and your beauty come from first.” (Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftrSTgAx70)  – Lauren Tuck, https://www.yahoo.com/style/a-woman-walked-around-in-just-body-paint-for-a-really-special-reason-163239041.html

“While some people prefer to practice naturism only in their own homes, many people enjoy spending time with other naturists.  Social nudism is simply that: being nude in a social setting.  For many people, social nudism is not only an enjoyable way to spend free time and make new friends, but also takes on philosophical elements of freedom, openness, and positive body image.” – Jordan Blum, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/social-nudism-and-nude-socializing-nudists/

“I've done quite a few naked hikes . . . I remember one where I was walking along a mountain path with a river below that then dropped to join the river and as I rounded a bend just ahead of me were 3 black bears (about 400m ahead).  Glad to say they didn't see (or smell) me, so I backed away (last thing on my mind was shall I put my shorts on!) and cut the walk short.” – JM Nude, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=20837.0

No comments:

Post a Comment