Thursday, June 8, 2017

QUOTES 6/8/2017

“I took advantage of the good weather today to go on a longer walk.  After about 3 miles I came across a forestry commission van with a couple of guys near it.  As I haven't met these 2 before I put my wrap on before they saw me.  As I approached I asked them what they were doing, one of them immediately said you’re wearing a skirt.  This is the opening I love because it gives me the opportunity to say ‘It’s not a skirt, it’s a wrap and I don't usually wear it unless I encounter someone I don't know’.  Back came the usual answer we don't care you don't need to cover up for us, so off came the wrap.  A conversation them began about naturism and one of them knew about Stephen Gough and spoke in support of him, he said he has seen all of the documentaries and he thinks he should be left alone.  One of them said the other would probably like to join me so I gave them some information about how to find out more and went on my way.  At this point I was on the cycle track but there was no one else around.  I soon encountered 5 bird watchers on the bridge over the river so I stopped and talked to them.  One said he felt over dressed in the heat and I said I was even though I was only wearing a wrap because I don't wear anything unless I meet someone I don't know, again a conversation about naturism which went well.  As I left one of the guys said you might meet more people further up the cycle path.  I thanked him then let him know I have been walking that path naked for over 45 years.  A lady on a bike came up behind me and said hello as she passed.  I saw very few people on the cycle path today so stayed on it for much further than I usually do.  I didn't take the more difficult route off the cycle path that I sometimes take.” – Gildo, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=20694.0

“DANCE DANCE DANCE” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ufvn6a9HHE

“Recognize that nudity is natural.  We are born naked and it is our natural state.  Clothing keeps us warm and is often necessary to wear in public, but that doesn't mean it needs to be worn at all times.  There's a time for letting your natural self just be.  Imagine the freedom that will come with feeling the air and sun touch your skin everywhere, not just places that are normally exposed.” - http://m.wikihow.com/Become-a-Nudist

“I don't broadcast my love of naturism but if the subject arises I have no problem sharing.  I live my truth.” – Greenleafster, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=11560.400;topicseen

“There is an irrational fear of the bare female body in culture today.  From stringent dress codes for high school girls to censorship of female nipples in public and on Facebook, there is a message that the body’s capacity to arouse must be hidden and squelched at all costs.  Meanwhile, mainstream images of the female body are usually airbrushed and hyper-sexualized, devoid of vulnerability or truth.  These glossy, unreal images tell women that the process of aging is something to fear. . . We have become blind to one of the universe’s most divine creations.  While a woman’s form can be powerfully erotic, classically beautiful and easily exploited, most of society is failing to notice everything else that is fascinating and sacred about a woman’s body.” (Video: A woman's body. Beyond the erotic to recognize the divine, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYbWq9B-eT4) - Devi, http://modelsocietymagazine.com/your-body-is-your-biography/

No comments:

Post a Comment