Monday, June 19, 2017

QUOTES 6/19/2017

“. . .  nudism can be advertised to end body shame. . . something like, ‘Gymnophobia (the fear of nudity) is a serious problem.  Get rid of it.  Recognize the human body is not sexual.  Practice nudism with your family.  Nudism does not hurt children.  Nudism is not about sex.  Body shame benefits no one.  Don’t wear clothes all the time.  Love your body and become a nudist.  Get help now.” - https://rfgjga1992.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/lets-do-all-this-to-promote-nudism/

“Girls running in the race, but the difference nudist” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SP4aw5NdTI

“In Belgium we have a saying . . . ‘The clothes make the man’.  Well, take off those clothes and everyone’s equal.  There’s no division anymore and nobody tries to pretend anymore that they’re perfect.  You learn to accept everyone’s flaws but most of all you learn to accept your own.” – Nick&Lins, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/09/19/the-misconceptions-of-naturism/

“Stepping outside, I am in clothing.  Usually, I’m in my best.  I am alive with my nature, alert, and aware of the gift of a body and its place in this world and universe.  Today, I am wrapped in an alien form, an unnatural obviously impractical useless costume.  Do I really need such a spacesuit for the planet that I was born from? . . . I’m on display.  I’m complemented on my social adeptness of personal decoration, as we all wear our costumes and turn down the thermostat to accommodate our clothing.  I want to start a conversation about clothing obsession, but I cannot.  I must not be a freak amongst peers.  They wouldn’t understand if I tried to explain myself and the behavior of naturism and the reality of nudity. . . it would fall on me, leaving me socially dead.  For some, everything is dependent on these trappings, oh boy what a good description, TRAPPINGS! . . . If one were to calculate the time choosing, dressing, washing, hanging, and buying clothing that would be years out of a lifetime, and then . . . there is the expense. . . I understand the truth.  There is no going back.  The training in the unnatural that I was given, starting as a toddler, has been lifted.  Sanity does not shake off easily, memory survives.  And sometimes, people that know me as a naturist criticize me.  They tell me that I am obsessed with nudity, or rebellious, or eccentric for comporting myself as such.  Others, if they knew, would judge me sick, obscene, an exhibitionist, a perverted fool.  I know how good naked feels, just as any child.  Experience with aging has taught me how unhealthy clothing can be.  I have spent enough time naked to know the truth.  It is the textile world that is obsessed with clothing.  I’m not the one obsessed, I just know better.” – Jbee, https://thefreerangenaturist.org/2016/08/19/clothing-obsession-a-stab-at-humor/

No comments:

Post a Comment