Saturday, July 15, 2017

QUOTES 7/15/2017

“Nature looks beautiful when you are happily naked and natural too.” - https://benudetoday.wordpress.com/


“I’ve got a message for the world . . . I am a nudist, and love it.  Call me outspoken, call me crazy, call me what you want.  I don’t care–I’m standing up for what I feel is right, and what hundreds of other people know is only right.  I know many of you don’t understand why we are the way we are, but just as you have allowed blacks, Muslims, LGBT and otherwise have their rights, then why can’t we nudists/naturists?  So many people complain that the sight of somebody’s uninhibited naked body is somehow sexual–oh c’mon, people, don’t make up such a stupid excuse. . . Being clothed can attract sexual attention, so don’t use the sex myth as an excuse.  Seeing a man’s penis or a woman’s breasts or vulva, or anybody’s buttocks shouldn’t be a big deal.  They’re just body parts like our hands, eyes, mouth and ears and so on. The more we see them, the less taboo it becomes, because these are just parts of our body with a function, not sex toys.  And there’s no excuse to why we can’t be casually, non-sexually naked in front of kids, or any excuse for them to participate as well.  It has nothing to do with sex, people!  In fact, kids are natural-born nudists. . . All ages should have a better appreciation for simple nudity–the more we’re around it and the more we see it, the more normal it becomes and the sexual aspect goes away, and we get to know the real people for who they really are.” - Buck, https://cloptzone.wordpress.com/2016/10/03/just-let-us-nudists-be-the-people-we-really-are/

“The times have changed.  Back in the 60s and 70s there were a lot of hippies.  Hippies were often clothing optional types . . . Any decent rock concert had lots of nudies.  Any camping area occupied by young people had skinny dipping.  The 70s was also the peak era of streaking.  They weren't what we'd call nudists today but they were simply very accepting of other people and not ashamed of themselves.” – AuNaturelOne, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=226&idt=108359&page=last

“Today three females turned up just as I was about to take a dip.  I told them I would move further down river as I didn’t have swim shorts with me.  They told me not to be so daft they didn’t mind if I swam in the same area.” – Fuerta, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21242.0;topicseen

No comments:

Post a Comment