Sunday, July 23, 2017

QUOTES 7/23/2017

“It’s not an easy task to feel Right in a world that body-shames and slut-shames and shame-shame-shames everyone into feeling deeply, inherently wrong.  But I’ve always had very strong feelings about natural, real-life nakedness.  I think it’s an epic travesty that our culture doesn’t support it. . . I also think that a huge amount of our cultural issues with body shaming and distorted body image can be traced back to how uncomfortable we are with real, natural nakedness.” - http://jessikneeland.com/why-im-getting-naked-on-the-internet/

“Angela Nude Horse Riding” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/77588518

“My neighbors (a retired couple) and I share a gate that joins our back gardens but to look over the wall you'd need a box to stand on. . . after a couple of years of visiting nudist resorts I though... stuff it!  So... while working on my tan in my back yard one hot summers day, I heard my neighbor working in his back garden so I put on some shorts and continued to tan.  After a few minutes he looked over the fence and asked me why I was wearing the shorts.  I don't know I said.  So I took them off and we had a good long chat.  Since then I've continued to tan naked in my backyard and my neighbor pops around for a chat every now and then. . . His wife would enjoy sun tanning but he is not keen.  My garden is more private than his (by design), so I told them that if they wanted to tan naked they should feel free to use my back garden. . . I came back from a trip to East Africa a few months ago and my neighbor popped in to find out about my trip and to let me know how much they enjoyed laying naked in the sun in my garden. . . Moral of the story is that you never know until you open up and chat about it.  Who knows... maybe your neighbors are a lot more open to nakedness than you think?” – Quagga, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=2938&page=4

“. . . removing all the garments while sleeping will allow the proper blood circulation in the body.” - http://drprem.com/health/sleeping-naked-could-bring-benefits-to-your-health

“One summer my job shifted to mapping roads in central Nevada.  This is about as remote an area as one can find so usually we mapped in pairs.  However, being a small office, we all were good friends as well as co-workers.  The work entailed driving every road to its end, then driving the next road to its end.  We camped along the way, for 3-5 days. . . We were pretty casual with our dress, shorts and t-shirts or less.  Sometimes a lot less. . . We also sometimes were naked in camp as well; washing down after a day on the road and then not bothering to dress afterwards.  Hot springs and clean stock tanks offered welcome relief along the way and were always enjoyed nude.  On some occasions, I went out unaccompanied, to pick up routes we had missed or areas where our mapping had gaps.  These were usually 2-3 day outings into remote country.  I enjoyed a lot of this time nude, a lot while driving and entirely while camping in the evenings.” – Daves_ndt, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=14570&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment