Tuesday, July 25, 2017

QUOTES 7/25/2017

On May 2, 2010, we got together with other naked friends from Olive Dell to shoot skeet in the hills above the resort.  We shot for about three hours.  It was nice to realize I could still hit a bird nearly every time after years of hunting birds with my father as a teenager.  It was lots of fun.” – kenfreehiker

“Camping naturiste Natustar Le Colombier Vendée France” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVXlBemc0Pw&t=3s

“I started hiking last summer in the Pine Barrens of Central NJ.  While it doesn't have mountain terrain, (its mostly flat) it's forested, and there are many trails, both rugged and just big enough for people and also sand roads wide enough for 4x4's.  Google earth has been a wonderful tool for zooming to find the trails.  It has been refreshing to my soul to hike naked, and now after a 1/2 dozen hikes, I feel completely natural hiking naked.  In fact, I can't imagine hiking any other way now.” - Richike

“A great day was had on Mt Martha.  About 5 hours of naked hiking with my dog.  Heard one couple so I called out, ‘Naked hiker coming.’  They smiled and agreed it was a hot day and kept on going.  I finished hiking both summits, meeting no one until I was almost at the base.  I looked up and suddenly saw a lady in front of me.  She smiled.  Asked a question about the trail.  Never mentioned my nudity.  We talked for about 5 minutes and I stayed naked to the trails end near the parking lot.  The dog and I had a great day. . . maybe it is having a dog along that tones the fright down a bit.” - Mike

“Over the past few days we drove nude from Phoenix, AZ to Midlands, TX.  Driving nude is always so much more comfortable - clothes bunch up and bind.  And once you get naked you don't even think about nude driving being unusual; it is just right!” – kenfreehiker

“I've done nude painting (inside), and usually vacuum naked, makes doing the chores more enjoyable.” - Smash, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=12836&page=1

"I love driving naked! . . . I visit Blacks Beach during the summer and after spending the day naked I can’t help not driving home naked.  I sit on a beach towel just in case I have to cover up. It's a two-hour drive back home and I also have to pass through the Border Patrol check point.  I figure if I was to be stopped, I'll just warp the towel around me and explain that I just spent the day at the beach and didn’t want to drive home in a wet swim suite!" – Rudedog

No comments:

Post a Comment