Friday, July 7, 2017

QUOTES 7/7/2017

“I hate wearing bras.  I always have and it’s mainly because I have large breasts.  Every few months I used to get fitted for a bra and it was always something different.  Finally, I went to a store in the Houston Galleria and it was a European lingerie store.  I got fitted and found a bra that fit perfectly.  The only problem was it was a few hundred dollars for one bra.  I was floored.  I felt it was ridiculous to pay so much for something that I would only wear a few hours out of the day.  Then there was the underwear.  I used to be an addict to Victoria’s Secret underwear, more specifically their Pink brand.  My issues with that were the sizes were geared more towards the body of a Caucasian woman.  An extra-large did not fit like an extra-large should.  I settled with underwear from Walmart but no matter what kind of material, underwear has always given me irritated skin, among other issues.  About a year and half ago I stopped wearing them all together.  Only time I wear them is that time of the month.” – Moniqua, http://clothesfreelife.com/2016/02/16/im-living-clothes-free-and-heres-why/

“Episode 01” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/156935758

“I like to mediate naked.  It is the least distracting and provides the best connection to nature . . .” – MartinM, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21207.0;topicseen

“Naturists don’t so much break the rules as shake them to shivering splinters all over the ceiling and walls . . . Social nudity, nudism, clothes-free living – call it what you will… is a goddamn wrecking ball. . . Because it’s a place of being, not of doing. . . It demolishes creeds and customs built on shame and separateness, smashing apart the notions of what men will do to women given any chance at all. . . if nakedness really caught on, things would get complicated all right: we’d spend a whole lot less money and get several sizes happier. . . We could stop the killing for crazy dude visions of paradise and love each other in this world, naked together as once we were naked in Eden.  And there could be peace on earth.” - Liz Sheppard-Jones, https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/09/26/does-my-bum-look-big-in-skin-guest-contributor-liz-sheppard-jones/

“The notion of nudity being bad is an Anglo-Western cultural concept for the most part.  It was instituted primarily by religious leaders as a means to control the people.  In the distant past nudity in public was very much a common occurrence.  The poor and slaves often had little or no clothing and thus frequently worked or moved about completely nude.  Even the more affluent wore little or no clothing at times.  Bathing and swimming often were out in the open and in plain view of family members or public.  A key reason for this was the fact that clothing was difficult to make and thus expensive and hard to come by.  Most folks only owned one or two sets of clothing.  Thus it was not prudent to wear them out too quickly which gave rise to many working in the nude (farmers, fishermen, etc.)” – DDF, https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120919174851AAdYoh1#

No comments:

Post a Comment