Thursday, July 6, 2017

Reunion Nude Travel


It was wonderful enjoying family at our reunion in Logan Utah.  We watched a hot rod parade, attended church, ate together, walked the Old Limber Pine trail, and enjoyed Bear Lake.  It was especially nice to see all of my kids (except Holly, who couldn't attend).  While returning home, I drove mostly nude from Randolph, Utah, to our home in Prescott Valley, Arizona.  We traveled through the busy cities along the Wasatch Front (Salt Lake City, Provo, etc.).  I only put on a t-shirt and short hiking kilt to gas up and eat.  I truly hate how clothes bind when driving.  We also slept nude while camping in Beaver, Utah.  We got home in time to sit together on our land naked and watch the July 4th fireworks (a first for us).  It is so much more comfortable to travel nude, and probably safer too.  I drove comfortably naked about 685 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment