Wednesday, July 5, 2017

QUOTES 7/4/2017

“Nudists feel that a deeper or truer understanding of people can be attained by first stripping away outer signs of class, wealth, and style.  Nudists will argue that mentalities like ‘clothes make the man’ are harmful and judgmental.  By removing the means of preconceptions – clothing – people can see each other as human beings and not their social ranks.” – Jordan Blum, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nudists-and-the-nudist-lifestyle-defined-by-yna/

“Act Super Naturally - Teaser Trailer” - https://vimeo.com/126224625

“I decided to do something radical.  And it accidentally solved my body image problems forever.  I decided to take a weekend of radical self-love, three days of looking after myself physically, mentally, and spiritually – just doing whatever the hell I felt was best for me, and me alone in every moment the entire weekend.  Only one attitude was my moral guide: look after myself.  It became a whole state of mind, and it was powerfully relaxing.  It reset weeks of anxiety, and when a sudden opportunity came to attend a nude social meetup on the Saturday night, I was in the healthiest psychological place for doing it possible.  I went – despite me looking ‘crap’ – I enjoyed myself, and in this moment I finally found my answer.  Self-nurture. . . When you want to look after yourself – first and foremost – why would you care what you look like in front of others?  It was a new logic that healthfully invaded the mind.  So the battle within me finished, and the war was ended by bringing balance to my mind.” – Glen Donnelly, https://nudemovement.org/2016/08/28/embrace-your-body-vs-look-good-naked/

“For us it was easier to be naked in front of strangers than it was with friends and family . . . but once you get over that first time you will wonder why you was so worried.” – Mark and Tracy, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21242.0;topicseen

“Clothing Optional Costa Rica . . . While raising two kids and getting established in the ‘American Dream’, a desire to have a nudist or at least clothing optional place of their own slowly formed. . . the dream developed into owning a whole island in the Caribbean for a place where people could come and be naked all the time. . . On a trip to Nosara, Costa Rica, in 2000, Bibi and Arne fell in love with the area.  A lot for sale, very cheaply, ‘had their name on it’, and the island from the dream morphed into a ½ acre piece of land with an amazing view of the Pacific Ocean and five banana palms, in walking distance of three beaches and a river.  Over the next four years, two buildings, each with three apartments, a pool house and a big pool were built. . . Each of the apartments, sleeping 2 – 4 people, have full kitchens and are very well equipped for staying a while. . . In the fall of 2010, it was finally private enough on the property to welcome the first nude guests. . . during the months of January, February and March, the Casa BandA apartments are solely available for people who like to enjoy life clothes free. . . The rest of the year, guests are . . . with or without clothes.” - http://spotnaked.com/clothing-optional-costa-rica/4577/

No comments:

Post a Comment