Monday, July 31, 2017

QUOTES 7/31/2017

“In 1982 the great majority of spa buyers and users (90 % plus) wanted to take the waters completely bare.  Decades later, the number has dropped considerably.  Don't know if it is because there are just more spa buyers now than in the early years so that more ‘prudes’ than nudes are buying.  Or if there has been a shift in the country's attitudes.” – Bare Platypus, http://bareplatypus.blogspot.com/2013/09/finally-hot-tub-co-gets-naked.html?spref=tw



“I feel sorry for textiles - I wonder if they find their bodies like a mysterious wilderness that sprouts a strangely placed hair or mole like a weed growing in a garden.  As a nudist, I find my body naturally a ‘wonderland’” - http://nomadgeeknudie.tumblr.com/post/116787158963/time-to-break-old-habits-begin-new-traditions

“There is no better feeling than shedding one’s clothes, to feel the cool breeze on the naked body and feel free, to walk in the countryside feeling the sun warm on the body and to be with friends who enjoy being naked just as much as you do.  I am glad to be a nudist and love every minute of it and wish to make and be with friends who also enjoy being naked and proud.” – Terry-R, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=20099&page=5

“A swimsuit was normal attire in the backyard pool until one day I decided that swimsuits were non-essential and I strolled out to the pool totally nude.  My dad tried not to notice but Mom immediately told me to get a suit on.  I shrugged and spread my towel and laid down on the adjacent lawn.  I never felt awkward or nervous being nude. . . the next afternoon, my parents and aunt, uncle and cousins were all out at the pool and once again, I strolled out totally nude.  With a few gasps from my parents and aunt and uncle, I acted as though there was nothing new or different.  About 30 minutes later, my 15 and 16-year-old cousins casually removed their tops and surprisingly, nothing was said.  Soon to follow were their bikini bottoms.  Here we were!  3 totally naked young ladies when my other cousin opted to join us and dropped his swimsuit.  Still nothing was said.  Late in the afternoon, we BBQ'd and we did put the bottoms on while eating.  After dark, we were naked again only this time, my aunt stood up and slipped off her sundress and underwear and joined us in the pool.  Mom, not sure what to do or say, just sat and watched.  My aunt started to tease Mom and amid all of our laughing, Mom stripped naked and jumped in the pool.  Later, dad heated the Jacuzzi and all the adults were enjoying a naked soak.  After everyone had gone home, Mom came into my room with just a sarong wrapped around her waist and sat down on my bed.  I am sure she thought I would tease her but I acted as though I did not notice her naked breast.  Mom was a little nervous so I asked her how she felt being naked with the family and she said she had always wanted to try being nude but never had the nerve.  She confessed that she admired me and was glad she finally realized her desire to be naked.  I think that was the last time anyone wore a swimsuit in the backyard and pool.” - Gloria, Ontario, California, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=30

No comments:

Post a Comment