Tuesday, September 5, 2017

QUOTES 8/31/2017

“. . . times have changed.  Naturism became much more accepted in recent years.  Especially with TV shows that show people who survive in the desert naked and Dating Naked . . . Naturism has been shown on society in General and is no longer something to keep secret.” – http://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=96233&page=last

“dernier bain année cap agde 2013” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYhd6tNkVY4

“Why not find a secluded spot on a stream or river near you in an area where there is - or used to be - ‘gold in them thar hills!’  Then strip to the buff . . . and gather some of that silt from the stream and swish it around in a metal pie tin until something shiny sifts its way to the bottom. . . you may not get any of the shiny stuff.  But hey, you'll still strike it rich.  Because you'll be outside naked enjoying nature. . . The same could work for fishing, of course - just watch the hooks!  When you spend time in the buff in the great outdoors it can make you appreciate being alive just a bit more.  You'll improve your tan until - dare we say it - it reaches a ‘golden’ hue.  You can always just skinny dip in the stream anyway.” – Bare Platypus, http://bareplatypus.blogspot.com/2015/08/pan-for-gold-in-nude.html?spref=tw

“I never hide the fact that I am a naturist/nudist and that I am usually nude when I am at home.  I do not close my windows, blinds or curtains because it is my home and nobody should be looking in my windows, tough on them if they do.  My family also practices this lifestyle to varying degrees.  If someone is offended and can't take their own thoughts captive, that is their issue not mine.  Heck if they are that darn curious about it then they can knock on the door and I will answer it, nude.  The reason most laws against nudity are created is to prevent someone else from being offended.  I am a firm believer that society should be clothing optional, I will not force you to be nude, please do not force me to be covered.  The sex you think you see when you see a nude body is only within your own mind.  There may be nudity in my sex but there is never any sex in my nudism.” – Maurice W. Smith, http://thestir.cafemom.com/home_garden/164569/7_reasons_why_you_deserve#comments_anchor

“When I go out my back door we have acres to roam on.  Each section is lined by trees and not even the neighbors can see into the fields.  I can spend all day back there walking, horse-back riding, all the time nude, and do often.” – Tobiguenaturist, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=2938&page=7

No comments:

Post a Comment