Thursday, September 14, 2017

QUOTES 9/14/2017

“The more I walk around naked, the more I become more familiar, more comfortable, and the more things I can like about my body.” - Dr. Fran Walfish, http://www.sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/1077937/naked-experiment-7-days-without-clothes

“Jenny Hval – The Great Undressing” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmSGEHsSWIQ

“My wife of 29 years died of cancer. . . I tried various things to get back into the social scene. . . I began taking short weekend trips to get out of the house.  One of these trips found me near Panama City, Florida, about four hours from home.  I had seen the Baybares website, so out of curiosity I called . . . The nerves grew as I found and proceeded along the sandy drive to the club. . . The nervousness escalated exponentially as I parked and began the walk to the clubhouse.  There, by the pool was a beautiful woman sunning completely nude.  She flashed me a beautiful smile, introduced herself as Gloria and began to chat with me.  I couldn't believe how relaxed she was, even though she was completely naked.  I then proceeded to sign in . . . I returned to my car to undress.  After taking a huge breath, I took off the last of my clothes.  Then I turned around, in complete panic, but I was immediately met by a throng of nude people of all ages and body types welcoming me and inviting me to play water volleyball and attend the potluck dinner that evening.  They treated me like a long lost cousin who had returned home.  It was a wonderful weekend, and it provided exactly the closeness with friendly people that I needed so desperately at that time of my life.  Gloria will never know what a wonderful gift her smile and friendly conversation was to a lonely stranger.  It gave me the courage to go back to my car, undress, and begin the next chapter of my life as a nudist among some of the friendliest, most welcoming people in the world.  I remarried a year later and my new wife came to understand how important social nudity was to me.  After a year of marriage, she graciously chose to participate as well.  She enjoys our trips to Cypress Cove when we can get away a couple of times each year.  My only regret is that I waited so long to discover the wonderful experience of social nudism and how friendly people are at nudist clubs.” - Joe B., Lower, Alabama, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=55

“When I was in college in the mid-70's I worked for my dad.  He was in RE business and would buy old houses a couple of times a year to clean up, do minor repair/remodel and resell.  I did a lot of inside cleaning/painting type work . . . always did it completely barefoot and naked - couldn't imagine doing it any other way. . . I was still living at home and already knew I had to and would live naked.  By my mid-teens at home I always slept naked and didn't own or wear any underwear.  It was very easy to walk in at work (vacant house) take off t-shirt, drop trousers, and slip off shoes/sandals to work - took 20 seconds.  My dad knew it and didn't care and saw me many times when he'd check on things.  He wasn't a nudist but very comfortable naked . . . Naked is the only way to do this kind of work, no clothes to clean or wash and when you're naked it so natural/easy to bend down, get under the sink, twist in to see fix something.  I absolutely see that now in my late 50's doing jobs at home.” - Naked Man, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=38234&page=2

No comments:

Post a Comment