Friday, September 22, 2017

QUOTES 9/22/2017

“BODIES ARE LOVELY.  There were so many kinds.  Sometimes I’ve thought, you’ve seen one body, you’ve seen them all.  So not true.  There were big bodies and little bodies.  Dark bodies and pale bodies.  Small breasts and pendulous breasts.  There were flat tummies and stretch marks.  Poochy abdomens and six-pack abs.  There were floppy penises and perky penises.  Wrinkly scrotums.  Post-childbirth vaginas.  There were wide hips and bony butts.  There was plastic surgery.  There was supple youth and there was bent old age.  There were scars.  And the more I looked, the more I loved them all.” - https://notquiteold.wordpress.com/2015/04/07/the-naked-truth/


“Walking along in the shade and by the stream with temperatures in the low 80's made a perfect afternoon all the better with the lack of clothing.  Air, wind and sun on bare skin, conversations back and forth, all combined to make for a hike like none I have ever had. . . I found it remarkable how normal everything seemed.  If this had been on any other hike while clothed, nothing would have been different.  This had the benefit though of the extra sensory input from no clothes.  How could anyone not like this?” – Duane, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=863.0;topicseen

“. . . I went for walk today at lunchtime desperately needing some fresh air away from my computer screen and decided to stick on a woolly jumper and loose shorts and just go.  I headed to my local nature reserve . . . I figured if there was nobody about then why not...and there was nobody about. . . I walked away from the main entrance across the river and headed for the far side.  Once there I stripped off and kept going.  Never before have I done this.  I've been a naturist at home for a looong time but never ventured out like this.  I've got to say it was one of the most exhilarating experiences of my life.  Well...it was a mixture of both nervous and actual exhilaration!  I had a wonderful walk of about half a mile before a sight of a dog walker hastened me into my clothes.  I can honestly understand how people can become addicted to doing it.  I look forward to more such . . . go and DO IT.  It's bloody marvelous!” – Simon T, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21385.0;topicseen

“A couple of groups of people walked along the same trail we had used, mildly amused to see the group of naked picnickers and waved in friendly greetings as they passed us by.” – http://www.naktiv.net/newt/2013/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment