Tuesday, September 5, 2017

QUOTES 9/1/2017

“I believe that the human body is a miracle of Creation and no part is offensive or disgusting. Society often describe naked people as offensive or disgusting because that is the way they have been conditioned to think.” – Rodos, http://rdsnatnat.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/trying-to-explain-naturism.html?zx=e43a9d1d9d057a93

“Adjusting To Life Without Clothes | Life Stripped Bare” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWnSKDc4gAY

“While naked, you have no clothes to hide behind, no brands to show your wealth or taste.  All you have is a naked body that you will display confidently . . . Being naked and chat about nudism is a great ice breaker and a nice way to discover that others are more like you that you can imagine.” - https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/5-ways-nudism-will-enhance-your-social-life/

“. . . both my kids are home for a month or so, and I have gently made it clear that I prefer a nude lifestyle.  They are okay with it, and it is primarily because their generation accepts it and lives it without feeling compelled to making a huge statement about it.  No reason to tell anybody or show a bunch of photos.  To them, ‘what's the big deal?’  But . . .I remain the lone nudist.  Neither of my kids--27 and 28 years old--feels compelled to be naked with Dad.  They remain, however, unfazed if they confront me in the kitchen or hallway.  They are okay with it.” – TTinNWA, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21209.25

“We were in our early twenties and my wife, Totty, decided we should go on our first holiday . . . I've found this cool nudist place.' My wife replied, suddenly pricking my ears up, 'I thought we could give it a go.' . . . The first oddity came at the reception desk.  Being dressed as everyone else strolled about naked suddenly felt rather peculiar and out of place. . . And then came the big moment.  I felt nervous, realizing that society had covertly impregnated me with an aversion to the idea of being openly nude and it was fueling my anxiety.  Totty pulled off her top with galling ease. . . followed swiftly by Totty's jeans and knickers.  Now I'm the only clothed one left.  I fumbled with my shirt and then somehow yanked off my jeans and boxers....and it felt marvelously exciting...and liberating...but nerve wracking too. . . we found ourselves very much at home and met some wonderful people.  When we got back to the UK we stopped wearing clothes at home and only do so where necessary now. . . Nowadays, fifteen or so years later, we stroll naked around our garden and sit in our hot tub with such gay abandon that the old man over the road feels inclined to sit on his balcony to read the Telegraph and our neighbors like to comment on how nice our garden is looking.  Yeah, we know you can see into our garden guys.  It's okay, it's only nudity” - http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21230.0;topicseen

No comments:

Post a Comment