Monday, September 25, 2017

QUOTES 9/25/2017

“I just don't get it.  I . . . try and figure out why but can only come up with religious reasons and the ‘It offends me’ mentality.  Neither of which is a valid reason to force honest citizens like me to risk getting arrested because someone saw me naked.  You tell me how this is fair? . . . How ridiculous is it that society has conditioned us to believe that our naked bodies are shameful, or sinful?  Really, don't you think it's time for society to quit labeling people like me as a pervert, or freak?  I Only want to do normal activities that you do, just without clothes as I find them very uncomfortable and unnatural. . . It's time to end this unfounded negative stigma of our naked bodies.” – Guy Purcella, https://www.facebook.com/groups/PromotingNudism/

“Bretagne Télé: Naturisme et Canicule à Erdeven” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DzPS0tPLY0

“I've got nothing against nudist clubs and resorts, they provide opportunities for social nudism and as they're screened off they provide places where those who are less confident to be nude socially can enjoy nudism.  However, I too have fears that nudism is being driven behind closed doors as it were.  We've lost a number of well-known nude beaches and other places where nudity was pretty much widely accepted.  There still are many places where we can be nude outside, but I'd hate to find that one day if we want to meet nudist friends the only places we can be nude together are in our homes, somewhere we have to pay to take our clothes off with peace of mind, or in very isolated spots in the country where we're unlikely to be seen naked.” – Nik Nudist, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=226&idt=108359&page=last

“’It’s a sun cult!’ I said to my friends when they asked about life in just flesh, kidding around in the way that you do when you’re hiding your serious intent.  What I have really learned is that naked outdoors is the simple deal.  Sunlight on all of your skin re-creates you . . . you sense yourself touching the source.” – Liz S, https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/10/11/does-my-bum-look-big-in-skin-2-a-cold-wind-blowing/

“To be a nudist is how life was meant to be . . . Many people . . . choose this lifestyle simply because it is the one place that is simply forever at peace.  Without the boundaries of clothes, there is no need to compare or compete with one another, simply natural beauty at its finest—free of judgment.  Individuals of all shapes and sizes come out, so it truly is an environment where one can feel at ease and free of the normal societal issues.  We were born naked and it is simply a freeing and liberating experience. . . people often think it is some sort of orgy or sexual club . . . It’s actually the furthest from that.  It's a place where one can come and just be at one with nature, their surroundings and the very friends they may choose to embark upon this journey with.” - Adrienne Yancey, http://www.fsunews.com/story/life/2016/10/04/naturally-fsu-offers-nudist-way-life/91538180/

No comments:

Post a Comment