Monday, October 16, 2017

QUOTES 10/16/2017

“My sister is non-nudist and conservative.  I was swimming in her above ground pool several years ago when much to my surprise she said ‘You don't have to wear a suit if you don't want to.’  Since there was a possibility that I would be spotted by her neighbors, I chose to keep the suit.  It's not that I'm shy but I didn't want to leave her to deal with her neighbors.  Still, I thought it was nice that a non-nudist would understand that we really enjoy swimming much more without a suit and that there is nothing morally wrong about doing so.” – Macnude, http://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=101786

“Greatest Show on Legs” – (Video, probably not naturist, but fun anyway) - http://videosift.com/video/The-Greatest-Show-On-Legs-The-Naked-Balloon-Dance

“Why don’t we have a . . . week, or month for nudism observed every year?  It can be something like ‘Nudist Week’, ‘Nude Week’, ‘International Nudism Month’, or ‘Naturism Awareness Month’. . . Any week to raise awareness for nudism helps. . . it still means awareness for nudism.” - https://rfgjga1992.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/lets-do-all-this-to-promote-nudism/

“Happy Birthday!  I hope you got to wear your suit.” – Isabel, http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nude_Sleepers_Forum/topic/11670470/5/

“There is a difference, meditating with clothes on, and meditating without. . . Forget the lotus posture, that’s not for me. . . I meditate nude . . . I have done this daily for years. . . this is beneficial to me.  Let me suggest a little mindfulness experiment.  Hold up your hand, look at it, try to ‘feel’ your hand; the warmth, the subtle muscle-movements, the tiredness in the arm if you do this for some time.  Then put a glove on, and feel the difference; the change of temperature, the missing feeling of air flowing around the hand, the constraining material in which your hand is wrapped. . . Being nude during meditation is like holding the hand up, with the fingers spread.  The awareness of myself interconnected with the surroundings is enhanced.  I can feel the air around me, the temperature in the surroundings, the effect on my skin.  I can even better feel how my chest and stomach change with my breath.  I become aware of my whole body being part of the surroundings, and I can better get the feeling of being interconnected to a greater whole. . . My body becomes a more authentic extension of my mind, which again becomes a more acknowledged extension into the environment surrounding me.  Where clothes is a barrier, nudity is an enhancer of wholeness. . . being nude during meditation extends my mind into a much broader context, and enriches both the experience and the perception of myself.” – Mind in Nature, http://thenakedtao.tumblr.com/post/139894445057/mind-extension-through-nude-meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment