Thursday, October 19, 2017

QUOTES 10/19/2017

“Caliente Caribe, Dominican Republic . . .This all-inclusive resort is clothing-optional throughout the whole property so guests might find themselves being enticed into a game of nude volleyball or adding a whole new wrinkle to the phrase, ‘bellying up to the bar.’  Guests at Calente Caribe shouldn’t expect a particularly high quality of food or high standard of rooms.  Amenities are basic.  Guests come here for the obvious reasons: to shed their clothes in a beautiful beach setting and to mingle with like-minded people.  The resort has hot tubs, a private nude beach, pools, a nightclub and a Friday-night beach luau complete with roasted pig.  Check ahead when booking since the resort sometimes schedules ‘lifestyle weeks,’ which may or may not be to a guest’s liking.” - Mark Rogers, http://experience.usatoday.com/caribbean/best-of-caribbean/caribbean-in-the-buff-top-nude-resorts/9879267/

“Centre du Lac Kelo sauna Löyly ritueel” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gbUp66EqlU

“This coming week-end the hills surrounding Rock Lodge Club will be ablaze with fall color. Come experience that with us on our Fall Foliage Hike . . . This will be an easy hike lasting about 4 hours at a leisurely pace . . . Our route will take us on some brand-new trails over the mountain to the spring, and then through the valley to the ‘Indian Cave’.  The cave will be our picnic lunch stop.  Bring a snack or sandwich for lunch. . . Our hike is clothing optional (of course!).”

“. . . about 2 weeks ago I headed out for my short naked night hike on the trail out our back door when, in the course of my eyes adjusting to the darkness, I realized I wasn’t alone.  What I found were several deer in the back yard. . . I intentionally walked toward them and when I got within about 15 feet of the closest one the headline went through my mind ‘Naked man gored to death by buck deer in his backyard’.  Obviously the headline didn’t happen, but I was truly astounded at how close they let me get before they meandered off.  I’ve noticed similar other instances in the wilderness with smaller animals while on naked hikes.” – Happy Hikers

“I have driven nude many times - miles must be 100 thousand over 15 years.  Day or night no difference.  I drove from NH to SC, stopping only for gas in 9/2005, 994 miles in 18 hours!  I have a kilt, which has a waist band with belt loops and hook and loop to fasten it about your waist.  I also have a towel I leave in truck with a belt sown to it to hold it about my waist if I need to get out for any reason.  I live at a resort full time and when I am ready to leave the gated place I wrap the towel about my waist and hold it while getting comfortably seated then let it drop when door is closed.  This way I can close or fasten the belt if I need to.  It also keeps the seat clean as my bare skin isn't in contact with seat material." - NudistJohn

No comments:

Post a Comment