Saturday, October 21, 2017

QUOTES 10/21/2017

“Croatia . . . has many places where a person can swim and sun without too much bother . . . Unlike, say, Barcelona, where there are no laws against public nudity and where you can occasionally see naked people walking in the city, Croatia is essentially a modest Roman Catholic country, and nudity is permitted – usually – only at designated places. . . Naturists seek places where the sea is warm, the sun is hot and the welcome is cordial – and these all seem to come together in Croatia . . . I have not visited Rab, or any of the other thirty or so official naturist resorts in Croatia, but on my very first visit to the splendid central Dalmatian city of Split was pleasantly surprised to find naturists sunning and swimming on the breakwater just out of the city itself, and have since found lots of lovely places to salute the sun.” - https://hallomega.com/2016/09/29/nackt-in-kroatien/

“World Naked Bike Ride - Brighton 2015” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mquDfDtQTeA

“. . . the founder of Wicca, Gerald Gardner, was a what they called back then a naturalist, which means he enjoyed being in the nude as often as possible.  He incorporated nudity in his rites . . . ‘as a sign that you truly be free, you shall be naked in your rites’. . . skyclad rituals were meant to feel more natural and comfortable in the skins the Gods gave us.  Some believe that clothing interferes with the magic you are building up.  But also to remove any trace of rank, so that all present would be in the company of equals.” - https://witchfulthinking.wordpress.com/2010/01/30/what-you-need-to-know-about-skyclad/

“You have not truly lived until you've practiced naturism outside in the sunshine.  So invigorating and yet so relaxing all at the same time.” - https://twitter.com/ohionaturist/status/788422073282625536

“If someone had suggested to this shy, self-conscious young women from a strict Irish-Catholic family, that someday I would become a card-carrying nudist, I would have said, You are crazy!  I felt horrified to shower with other girls my age after PE class in Jr high.  Then I tried social nudity (at first, reluctantly) in my late 20’s and fell in love with the liberation of being clothes-free in a supportive and diverse community.  I have experienced much more staring at my ample breasts in the clothed world than I have ever experienced as a nudist woman.  Actually the men I meet at naturist events have overwhelmingly been respectful gentlemen and viewed me as a whole person and not as an object.  Plus, I met the love of my life at a nudist park!” – Patty, https://socalnaturist.org/membership/womenspeak.php

No comments:

Post a Comment