Friday, October 27, 2017

QUOTES 10/27/2017

“Today I was doing my housecleaning which I always do in the nude when I finished I was hot and sweaty and didn't want to get my clothes that way so I took the garbage out still nude and of course I made sure the neighborhood was pretty vacant.  The other day the Jehovah Witness came to the door again.  I enjoy being nude but will always stay as much behind my door as possible but why should I dress, the man and lady could presume that I was nude but insisted on handing me a pamphlet so I did expose myself to get it but again it's my property, they are invading, and I know the law will look at it differently but why should nudist always give in.  When my backyard fills in with natural screening I will be out there and you know screening can only screen so much, but how much should we require and how much should other's neighbors be required to do if offended.”GABare, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=18971&page=1

“From New York to Brussels ..2016 Body Painting Day” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0g-jfZK22Q

“While naked, you have no clothes to hide behind, no brands to show your wealth or taste.  All you have is a naked body . . . Being naked and chatting about nudism is a great ice breaker and a nice way to discover that others are more like you that you can imagine.” - https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/5-ways-nudism-will-enhance-your-social-life/

“Naturism is physically healthy – Naturism started as a health movement; somehow we lost that.  The sun has become the primary culprit.  Dermatologists would have us believe that sun exposure should be avoided like the plague.  However, sun-based cancer risks are insignificant when compared to the overall physical benefits of naturism.  Naturists exercise and get outdoors more resulting in ‘increased’ strength, energy, endurance, tolerance to stress, and blood oxygen absorption; and ‘decreased’ resting heart rate, blood pressure, respiratory rate, blood sugar, cholesterol levels, and lactic acid.  Depression and mood swings, irritability, pain, and social withdrawal decrease.  Psoriasis heals.  Harmful and smelly bacteria have no place to hide and grow.  And perhaps best of all, sunlight provides the body Vitamin D, which increases calcium absorption and helps the body fight serious health problems, including dementia and many internal cancers.  The world tries to convince us that nudity is unhealthy because the sun will quickly make us old and sick.  This is short-sighted and completely FALSE.” – Ken

“I'm a NUDIST and I'm proud of it!!!  Are YOU?” – Leah Moore, https://www.facebook.com/groups/nuddism

No comments:

Post a Comment