Tuesday, October 3, 2017

QUOTES 10/3/2017

“I never even go 5 miles over the limit.  I might add that on four lane highways I always stay in the right lane.  That keeps me from being seen, but it also keeps me slow and avoids the danger of passing.  I will pass if a car in front of me is going way too slow, but I wait until traffic is clear for me to pass without danger.  I enjoy driving naked too much to ruin it with an accident or a traffic stop.” – Rapidi, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2361&idt=102713&vpage=1

“Why I no Longer Wear Clothes” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZKwl0xG5gg

“THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD OF ALL BODY TYPES, AND MANY OF THEM ARE NOT JUST LIKE YOURS. AND EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF APPRECIATING THEIR NATURAL BODY AND BEING COMFORTABLE LIVING IN IT.  ALL BODIES ARE GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL, AND SHOULD BE EQUALLY APPRECIATED IN A CASUAL, NON-SEXUAL WAY BY SOCIETY.  IF SOMEBODY FEELS COMFORTABLE NAKED, NO MATTER WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE, WE SHOULD ENCOURAGE IT, NOT EXPLOIT OR TORMENT IT.” – Buck, https://cloptzone.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/whats-become-of-peoples-way-of-thinking-and-what-does-this-mean-for-our-future/

“While a naked race wasn’t previously on my bucket list, as soon as the opportunity presented itself . . . I knew it HAD to be added to the list. . . Saturday morning we headed up to Whispering Pines Nudist Resort in Ocean Isle, NC.  As soon as we pulled into the gates and into the park, I noticed people everywhere in running shoes and absolutely nothing else. . . as soon as I put my car in park [I] took everything off. . . These were good people, and I was in a safe place.  We checked in at the registration table . . . One by one, people of all different ages, shapes, and sizes pulled up . . . And one by one every single one of them stripped down to nothing but sneakers and GPS watches. . . Never once was I made to feel uncomfortable by someone else’s actions or words.  In fact, after a few minutes, the whole ‘naked’ thing felt completely natural. . . The warm summer air on my bare skin felt freaking fantastic. . . It took all of 2 minutes to forget I was running naked. . . The discomfort of my heavy breathing was enough to distract me from the discomfort of my chest and its lack of sports bra, or even the thought of what my saggy stomach must look like in motion. . . There were (naked) spectators cheering us on all along the race. . . They were all so friendly and encouraging. . . At the finish line we were handed an index card with our place number on it.  We took it to a race staff member at a nearby table who recorded our name and place. . . At the finish line we all stood around and cheered in every last runner . . . When everyone was finished, awards were handed out.   I won a very cute little medal for my AG finish.  But truth be told, I won so much more than that. . . I won freedom from ridiculous self-imposed body shame.  I won the feeling of fresh air and warmth . . . on my bare skin, just as nature intended.  And I won an experience that proved to me once again that we are so very much more than physical appearances.” - http://relentlessforwardcommotion.com/2015/09/body-shame-self-acceptance-and-racing-a-naked-5k/

No comments:

Post a Comment