Tuesday, May 21, 2019


QUOTES 5/21/2019

“I've never had a problem wandering about the house naked in front of our two daughters, my rational was, as they get older the perceived myth of what a naked guy looks like will simply not be an issue. . . My 15-year-old daughter came into the kitchen last week, where I was fetching a can of beer from the fridge, and said her now standard, 'eww Dad, will you please put some clothes on!' which got me thinking.  What has actually changed?  OK I've added a bit of weight and I'm slightly greyer than I used to be but in reality the only thing that's changed over the years is that she has grown up and is now aware that the naked body has more connotations.  So if anything I think I will continue to be naked (except when their friends visit) and hopefully they will continue to grow realizing that nudity isn't a sexual thing it's just simply, nudity.” – DnD, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21395.25

Nude hiking along marshes and Native American pyramids” Video - https://vimeo.com/315011834

“Adam and Eve were the 1st freehikers.” – Kenfreehiker

“We deviate very slightly from our life at home when we are staying with others, regardless of their particular way of life in their own home.  If we stay at someone else's home and they are not nudists, we still sleep naked, are naked in our room and any areas of their home where it's safe to be naked.  We just stayed overnight a few nights at my sister in law's home.  I was up early and went into the bathroom and when I immerged out of the bathroom and headed back to our bedroom, my sister in law was in the kitchen and we saw each other. Yeah, I was naked and she saw me!  I went ahead and grabbed my robe, took my shower and afterwards, I went into the family room where my sister in law was and apologized but she in turn apologized for invading our privacy.  I tried to talk with here about it but she seemed uncomfortable and I just left it alone.  But, yeah ... I was caught by my sister in law a couple weeks ago and she seemed okay.” – AndyDi, https://www.truenudists.com/group/everyday-naked-living-revamped/2/108091/

[Friends and family] “. . . will only think [naturism] . . . weird and wrong if they are misinformed, and you . . . have a great chance to put them right about what the lifestyle really is all about. . . You really would be helping the movement progress. . . naturists have nothing whatsoever to hide, and there is nothing shameful or wrong about nudity. . . if you are secretive, it looks like you do have something to hide, which is not the right impression.” - http://www.henaturist.net/naturism-frequently-asked-questions/

“Advertising and the fashion industry present an assault on the self-esteem . . . coercing us into feeling that we, as our natural selves, are insufficient and this inadequacy can only be remedied by using their products.” – Felicity Jones, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nudists-what-are-they/

No comments:

Post a Comment