Tuesday, May 7, 2019


QUOTES 5/7/2019

“Just the idea of dropping the clothes for a full week-end, having long walks in nature and a couple of beers with old naturist friends makes me happy.  I know I will stop the car at one point on the road and get naked . . . extending my naked time, and just the idea makes me smile.  I know I will only meet nice people, all sharing the same freedom of leaving all clothes behind.  I know this will just be a great time, chilling and relaxing.  Naked time is always the best possible time.  I have not one bad memory while being naked. . . nudity makes me more relaxed and calmer, more human!  Over the years, nudity is more and more imposing itself to my life, it has become my new normal, the way I live in harmony with others, nature and me. . . any naked time is precious and I really look forward to this week-end!” – MarcNude, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/963/looking-forward-to-a-complete-naked-week-end/

20090522_Randonue_naturiste_fontainebleau_avec_la_television_suisse_tsr” Video - https://vimeo.com/278618355

“If I could I would drive naked and work naked all the time, but we all know that will never happen for us who truly love the freedom of no clothes!” – abhchelms, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=860&page=13

“Picture about 35 naked men and women, all shapes and sizes, from their ‘3’s’to ‘8‘s.  Everyone is very circumspect, every tushie neatly settled on its own individual towel.  They are not quite thigh-to-thigh, but definitely packed in a little tighter than usual, even for a big sauna.  Usually you can lie down, have a whole wooden shelf all to yourself as you feel molecules of worry and anxiety dissipate in the dry heat.  . . . naked is not nude.  [In German spas] naked is nothing special.  For the saunas and mineral springs, naked is normal.  And, because everyone is naked, and because they are all real people with real bodies (not photo-shopped, just ordinary) nobody cares what you look like.  Taking the baths, having a sauna day, is all about health and well-being.  Everyone is entitled, no one judged.  It has nothing whatsoever to do with sex.  And, when everyone is in their birthday suit, you become, in a weird way, invisible. . . So, when in Germany, do what the Germans do.  Go native.  Having a sauna day, taking the baths, is a more memorable cultural experience than any museum could ever be.  And when your friends ask, ‘How was Europe?  What did you enjoy the most?’  you can grace them with a smile as enigmatic as the Mona Lisa herself while you decide whether to tell the truth - or keep your secret and reply,  ‘Oh, Paris was quite beautiful.’” - Susan Kraus, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/susan-kraus/naked-is-not-nude-going-n_b_7470264.html

“. . . how many times have we heard the argument that we should wear bras because we don’t want them to hang like the African tribal women? . . . research is starting to emerge to say that wearing a bra can actually make your breasts sag: ‘Medically, physiologically, anatomically — breasts gain no benefit from being denied gravity.  On the contrary, they get saggier with a bra . . .” – Koraly Dimitradis, http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/why-cant-women-take-their-tops-off-in-public/story-fnpug1jf-1227615034240

No comments:

Post a Comment