Saturday, May 4, 2019


QUOTES 5/4/2019

“Skin chafing at the restraints of prudent fashion.  Indoctrination pulls at the strings to my thoughts, manipulating my desire to embrace the new and different.  Wanting, aching, fighting, I finally rebel! . . . I undress. . . clothing to falls to the ground . . . Opening myself to scrutiny, I step into the open so all can see and judge.  The judgment never comes. . . I was the one judging all along, allowing myself to be deceived.  Shedding more than just garments, my heart and mind open.  Clothing was the deception; being naked the truth.  Illusions shedding as easily as the once restrictive garments . . . Elements embrace me, rousing senses as never before.  My body is tickled by a wave of new stimuli . . . My heart and mind are open . . . as exposed as the body.  Awakened, enlightened, unfettered; I am naked.” – Jedi Knight, https://www.theodysseyonline.com/waxing-poetic-naked

Nudist Hard At Work” Video -  https://vimeo.com/313518626

“We may not go to church every Sunday, or act like the traditional Christian family, but we are very spiritual people.  And I do believe it was God’s original plan for us to be naked an unashamed.  My wife and I had already been part of various naturist clubs, but opportunities to live full time in a place like that are hard to come by.  As soon as we heard Oregon had made it possible to legally live naked anywhere, we packed our bags and bought a cabin.  At the time, we weren’t sure just how accepted permanent nudity would be, so we wanted a private location.  We love nature though, so it still works great for us.” – Elliot, http://nudeworldorder.tumblr.com/post/152777719779

“I’ve met people on the trail several times while hiking nude.  Most just nod, say hello, maybe giggle a bit, then move on.  And I ran into one woman once who, when she saw me, said, ‘I wish I had the guts to do that.’  I told her, ‘Why not?’  She thought about it a minute, then just took her clothes off.  We hiked along together for about a half-hour.” - Rusty Stevens

“Consider the history of naturism.  It began in Germany in the 1920’s as a ‘health’ movement.  In 1922 a young Berlin gymnastics teacher, Adolf Koch, opened the Adolf Koch Institute, with a program that included weekend nude hikes, indoor nude exercises during the week, and proper nutrition.  This focus on ‘health’ helped it quickly expand to become the Stadtbad, a huge public gymnasium with a swimming pool and bath house.  Men, women, and children mingled nude.  ‘Health’ classes consisted of two to three thousand people of all ages.  Soon there were branches in other German towns and cities and the movement spread quickly to other countries, crossing to the U.S. within a few years, again with an emphasis on ‘health’.  In fact, the French, where the term ‘naturism’ originated, emphasized ‘health’ more than nakedness.  So from its beginning, naturism was a ‘health’ movement.  Neglecting the physical, mental, and spiritual health aspect of naturism is the change, not trying to re-emphasize health in naturism.” - Kenfreehiker

No comments:

Post a Comment