Wednesday, May 22, 2019


QUOTES 5/22/2019

“I made the decision to fly to the other end of the world, live on an island, get naked and show the public the pure substance of Leo.  Finally, be allowed to be who I am. . . This is my act of liberation. . . Being naked for a while and clearing myself from all limiting clothes, things and thoughts was such a very valuable experience. . .  living an original life, sleeping outside, cooking on fire, swimming in the ocean everyday, not knowing what time it is, inhaling the sunset, waking at sunrise, smelling your own body odor (not because you stink but because it changes when you let your skin breathe), literally dancing naked in the rain, was such an intense journey. . . For you it is just another TV show, but for me it was so much more. . . I always stayed true to myself, through my weak and my strong moments, through the challenges, the laughter, the talks and the music. . . I have finally learned to not let anyone keep me from being me, not even myself.  I am naked and alive.” – Leo, http://www.nakedandalive.com/2016/09/28/naked-and-alive-why-i-got-naked-on-tv-and-feel-great-about-it/

“World Naked Gardening Day (2019) ” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlEPbDuVak

“I had imagined that being a [nude] model would offer an initial experience of embarrassment . . . followed by hours of boredom as one held the poses.  My friends urged me to try the experience first-hand, and to my surprise I found that it was indeed strangely satisfying . . . [a] balm to the soul, and the fact that I was naked seemed to intensify the experience . . .” - Philip Carr-Gomm, A Brief History of Nakedness, 2013, p. 262-263

“I spent the day at playa Linda beach.  The day started out warm and sunny and I had a great day.  Later that afternoon it turned cloudy and much cooler.so almost everyone left; I was almost last to leave. I didn’t get dressed on the beach and as I was walking to the parking lot I saw an older man and two older ladies on the dune crossover.  When they saw me approaching naked they left quickly.  I got dressed and was putting away my stuff when the man came over and asked if this was a nude beach.  I laughed and said I hope.” – Mike McCurdy, https://www.facebook.com/groups/nuddism

A list of naturist books - http://zjuzdme.org/a-naturists-library/

“I started sleeping in the nude my first weekend in college and have never gotten dressed to go to bed ever since.  (Actually, the whole concept of putting on clothes to go to bed has always struck me as bizarre.  I have no interest in wearing clothes in bed whether I am on top of the bed reading or watching television, or between the covers sound asleep.  And, speaking of sleep, I never suffer from insomnia or any other sleep difficulties that I am sure are often caused by people trying to relax while straight-jacketed inside pajamas.)” – David K., https://thanakedi.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/a-friends-story-about-nudism-in-his-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment