Thursday, May 23, 2019


QUOTES 5/23/2019

“I learnt for the first time what it was not just to be amongst nature, but to be part of it. . . While the climate of Scotland could be harsh, I realized there would always be days when nature welcomed me, when clothes, maybe even boots might not be needed.” – Richard Foley, http://pub.rfi.net/too-close-to-nature/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost


“I slip out of the tent as quietly as possible so as not to wake the rest of the family.  As I stir the ashes of last night’s campfire a small flame takes hold and I add a few dry twigs to the flame to ward off the morning chill while I marvel at the beauty around me.  The morning mist still hangs heavy and drops of dew fall from the trees splashing on my bare shoulder, only then do I realize that I am totally naked in natures beauty. . . As I look around, the rest of the camp is starting to stir.  Soon the smell of coffee fills the air and the clatter of pots and pans signals that breakfast is underway at many campsites.  My own family is starting to stir and I watch as the kids slowly ease from their slumber.  One by one they emerge from the tent, naked and rested. . . A gentle hand on my shoulder causes me to turn from watching the kids as now my wife stands beside me taking in the morning glory.  She flips her sleep tossed hair back from her naked shoulders and laughs that she too needs to keep the sunscreen handy today.  Now it really hits me, it’s Sunday morning and the kids aren’t fighting over the remote, the TV isn’t blaring, the garbage doesn’t need to be taken out, and best of all my cell phone isn’t ringing.  Yes, we really have found a little piece of paradise right here.  I almost can’t believe that I’ve spent the entire weekend naked and free. . . What a great time we’ve had.  We’ve made new friends, gotten closer together as a family, found out you really can survive without high speed internet and best of all mother nature really does have a great front porch.  Will we be back?  YOU BET!  In fact, the kids are already asking when they can come back to what they now call the NEKID CAMP.” – Bare Campers

“. . . nudism is the cheapest therapy on Earth for putting excitement back in the marriage. . . There's something about frolicking with your loved one nude in public that checks all the right boxes for having an invigorating intimate life.” - http://urbanhysteria.com/the-nudist-wife.htm

“Why walk when you can dance?  And why dance when you can dance naked? . . . dancers just seem to navigate the world a bit differently than the rest of us.” (Many Photos) – Priscilla Frank, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dancers-after-dark-jordan-matter_us_580645ece4b0b994d4c18bd7

“Naturally nude was the way we were determined to be the same way people have soaked in hot springs since time began.  We don’t soak if wearing clothing in the water is necessary; we feel it’s against nature and is an abomination.” – Camilla & Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment