Friday, May 3, 2019


QUOTES 5/3/2019

“The law confuses nudity and sexuality, which is absurd, because nudism de-sexualizes the body entirely . . . Even the police are confused.” - Jacques Frimon, http://raconteur.net/magazine/naked-truths? htm_content=bufferb6c89&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

“Amigos de la Playa Naturista de Cantarrijan - 1ª RUTA SENDERISTA NUDISTA” Video - https://vimeo.com/296520946

“So what’s the big deal when it comes to naturism?  Well nothing really it’s just about comfort and preference and little else.  I really am not an exhibitionist or anything like that, I just don’t think of the human body as something terribly shocking.  To be open and honest, I have often wondered why people make such a very big deal over either being seen naked, or seeing another person naked.  It’s a little strange to me that most people seem to think that seeing the natural state of another member of their own species is somehow harmful, immoral, wrong, perverted, or in some other way bad.” – The Activist, https://naturallynaturist.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/comfort-and-preference/

“A hundred naturists converged Saturday on a beach in South Africa, which has become Africa's first official nudist beach, despite objections from some locals.  A 500-metre (yard) stretch of Mpenjati Beach, which lies on the Indian Ocean, received local government approval last year to become the continent's first official nudist venue.” - https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-africans-bare-first-official-nudist-beach-182537761.html?ref=gs

“Let’s re-open designated skinny-dipping beaches and ponds, but not before we have the legislation in place that no religious facility can be built within 2000 feet of a Naturist beach, we are concerned about the negative secondary effects of some religious facilities.” - A Brief History of Nakedness, 2013, p. 169

“My home is a clothing optional home and everyone who comes to my home knows that.  If my daughter has a friend over I will wear a sarong but only because of legal reasons.  Any adult that comes to my home knows that I will more than likely remain nude when they are here.  I explain it this way to people who try to object.  If I come to your house, I do not expect you to do anything to accommodate me and my wishes, for example, I am a non-smoker, I do not go to your house and expect you to not smoke around me, I am in your home, I expect the same courtesy, do not ask me to put clothes on since this is how I live my life and you are in my home.” - Maurice W Smith, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nudist-moms-home-nude-family-nudism-etiquette-kids/

No comments:

Post a Comment