Thursday, May 30, 2019


QUOTES 5/30/2019

“Well the dictionary defines Naturist as ‘a person who believes people should not have to wear cloths.’ . . . To me being naked is much more, it’s feeling free, it’s being open and honest, it’s being at one with nature and the world. . . The best way I can explain it is to take you to a beach or a club, let me know if you fancy it.” – Kipper, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21872.0;topicseen


“The naturists were the first social sunbathers, the first to turn what had been a medical necessity (to cure tuberculosis or combat rickets) into a way of life.  Before about 1930, there was no real distinction between ‘sunbather’ and ‘nudist’. . . The nudists were devoted to healthy living and the great outdoors, and were simply sunbathers with attitude, fighting for things we now take for granted in our relationship with the Sun.” - Robert Mighall

“To be ashamed of one’s body is to be ashamed of being human.  Some bodies may be prettier than others, but that is also true of our faces and we don’t tell people to put a bag over their heads! . . . When I am naked among other people the only message is, ‘This is me.’” – Andy, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/11/24/naturist-talks-andy-usa/

“I use to set on my front porch and smoke and have coffee and my neighbor would drive by and we would wave at each other and we were close friends . . . [I] invited him to go to the nudist resort with us and he said he would like to and my other neighbor saw me nude more than he saw me with clothes on he even brought his girlfriend in the house one afternoon and I was nude I told her I was a nudist and asked if she had a problem with nudity and she said no so most of my neighbors knew we were nudist!” – Specialk and queen ruthie, https://www.truenudists.com/group/everyday-naked-living-revamped/2/103301/

“We are taught that the female nipple is dirty, x-rated.  That if we slip a bit of nip we are being provocative or disrespectful.  But what is so provocative or disrespectful about something that has ensured the survival of the human race for aeons?  Without the female nipple we would not be here today . . . But we live in a society within which breasts are hyper-sexualized and their function is forgotten.  We use breasts to sell everything from phones to diets, whilst breastfeeding in public is reproached. . . However, in reality, breasts are not there to be perky, they are there to feed young and sustain life. . . We’ve created a world where breasts are sexualized to the point that their simple exposure is seen as sexual, as opposed to natural and beautiful. . . If women are able to vote, lead nations and go to space, why on earth must they hide their nipples?  Exposure of the male nipple, which is the vestigial twin of the female nipple, has not caused the world to burst into flames, so why are we so afraid that women’s nipples might?” – Emily-Jane Cramphorn, http://felixonline.co.uk/comment/6349/free-the-nipple-and-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment