Saturday, December 17, 2016

QUOTES 12/17/2016

"Nude on the road again.  Driving naked down the road again.  Skinny Trippen with my very best nude friends.  Just can’t wait, we’re nude on the road again.  (With apologies to Willie Nelson.)  Where can nudists go to be nude?  Home and the back yard?  Great, but this tends to get boring, though it helps to invite friends over for food or games or karaoke or a pool party, but where else?  A nude beach?  Sure, but nude beaches are too distant for many naturists.  A nudist resort?  Resorts have become low rent or pricy or both, and besides, visiting the same places over and over can again get boring?  Maybe the area has a pool that can be rented for nude use.  Even so, this can be expensive and get old.  So home, backyard, resort, beach, pool – where else?  I have driven literally thousands of miles naked the past few months, and that got me thinking.  Why not take a Skinny Road Trip with friends this summer?  Yes, go traveling nude with your nudist friends.  Not skinny dipping, skinny tripping.  What could be better?  Drive naked to see local attractions, stop to eat a picnic and take a walk nude, take photos of you and your naked friends standing by a road sign (now there’s a different tourist photo), talk, laugh, just have some good naked fun.  A Skinny Road Trip is much more interesting than owning an isolated cabin lot for sunning and hiking nude; visiting the same spot over and over can be boring, and a nudist can Skinny Road Trip along the way to the isolated location anyway.  And a Skinny Raod Trip can even be done in the winter!” – Ken Freehiker

". . . I set out just before midnight, the temperature was standing at 28 degrees and the sky was absolutely clear.  I set out wearing just shoes, kilt, sweater, and wool cap. . . I waited till I was well down the trail and into the woods. . . in the Blue Hills reservation . . . After crossing the bridge, being plenty warm at this point, I took off the sweater and kilt, and continued the remaining 1/3 of a mile to the camp in natural form.  With the highway behind me, its rumble muffled by the deep woods, I began to experience a profound quite. . . The moon was indeed bright and large, creating an intensity of light and shadow through the stark, utterly naked forest landscape, . . the cold, though surprisingly comfortable in the stillness, was a limiting factor to this endeavor.  By the time I got to the camp, I was ready for the sweater and kilt. . . I wandered down to the pond and sat on the dock for a while, admiring the moonlit water vista before me.  There were some ducks quacking out across the water, the first and only animal life that I observed.  The moon above reflected perfectly on the surface of the water beside me, and all around the still pond, the reflected forms of the trees hugging the shore.  After I was sufficiently warmed, I got up and . . . again took off my things, and enjoyed another 1/3 of mile unencumbered walk through the brilliant stillness. . . Not surprisingly, there were not that many stars to be seen.  The light from this unusually brilliant moon pretty much washed out the rest of the sky. . . with the bridge a way behind me, I decided to put my things back on for the final time.  Again, the cold was sneaking up on me, and I had had a better hike than I could have hoped for." – FreewalkerMA

"It is my opinion that unapologetic and beautifully presented photographs of nudist families enjoying their freedom to be nude is one of the best ways to express the nudist idea.  Our nudist community must become more forthright with their non-nudist friends by telling them of their involvement and enjoyment of nudism.  Nudist photographs depicting family nudist activities will help them tell the vastly misunderstood nudist story.  And if nudist organizations wish to attract more young people to nudism, then photographs of young nudists should be shown enjoying youthful nude activities.  Let’s share the nudist story by presenting interesting and compelling nudist photography and see our nudist organizations grow." - Don Keister

“I`ve recently taken up commuting to work nude.  It`s about a half hour ride down the coast - all highway.  It is very comfortable.” – NickCalifornia

“Our 15 acres of olives provides a lot of opportunity to get naked and have fun.  I am spending the morning with my houseplants out in the rain, cleaning up the pots, and pruning, and getting rid of the dead leaves on them. . . A beautiful, gray, day, and the rain feels good on my skin!  Go Forth, NAKED!” - Leeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment