Thursday, December 8, 2016

  QUOTES 12/8/2016

“I am Earl M, a home nudist for several years.  I became a home nudist by accident, installing a ceiling fan one very hot summer day.  Disrobing helped me cope with the heat.” – Earl M.

Become a ‘nude party’ host: Why not invite friends over for a meal, or a game of cards, or a karaoke night, or a pool or spa party?  Your house can be the most popular naturist gathering place in town.  People arrive, strip down, and enjoy a naked activity with friends.  I love hosting nude parties.” – Ken Freehiker

“Anyone live or has lived at a nudist resort?  What are the pros and cons of living at a nudist resort?  Pros are obvious - you can be naked anywhere and any time you want.  I gardened, built trails, ate nude, soaked nude, played games nude, danced nude, and hosted nude karaoke.  I hike nude most days directly from the trailer.  Our neighbors all live as nudists.  Out of town nudist friends often come to visit.  I just finished sponsoring the 2nd annual Bare Burro 5K - 101 nude runners.  What a perfect way to live!  Cons - Textile friends and family and business associates seldom visit, and some don't understand.” - ” – Ken Freehiker

“I’ve worked at home nude.  Mudding sheetrock nude is the only way to go.  The only disadvantage of ‘At Home’ naturist practice is that the curtains and blinds must usually remain closed, so after a time one gets feeling a little like a mole.  A reluctant spouse can also impact ‘At Home’ naturism.” – Ken Freehiker

“Driving nude is a privilege.  Many times I have driven to the nude beach and the resort.  I will drive for 200 miles easy without a worry.” - NudeDrew

No comments:

Post a Comment