Friday, December 2, 2016

QUOTES 12/2/2016

“A hiking buddy and I were returning from a hike, wiping perspiration when we encountered a strong drizzle.  We were hiking sandals only and the cool rain was sure welcome.  Nude out in the rain is an awesome sensation.” – Nudenjax, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=103876&page=last

“Little Beach was a mix of nudists and Gay men.  Lots of both.  It's nice, we went there twice.  It's good for sunning and swimming.  Very crowded.  Some oversexed guys there.  You just ignore them. . . There was another clothing optional beach near Hana, behind the Community center, you took a path that led to the beach.  Led to a most wonderful cove, with lava rocks at the edge of the cove, in and out of the water, making the beach very calm compared to the ocean beyond the rocks.  Lots of tropical fish.  Red Sands Beach is the only beach in Hawaii with red sand.  It's totally beautiful.  Less crowded, no sexual overtones.” – Kat, Personal mail


“Greek and Italian tourists never go naked, but Germans, Swedes and Norwegians often do.  For reasons that continue to elude me, the greater the latitude, the more people seem willing to go au natural.” - Nick Alimonos, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/naturist-story-part-4-nudist-bird/

“I am not a natural nudist.  My mother taught me to always cover up my body.  I’m now 31 and she still, on occasion, chastises me for clothing she believes is too sheer.  But over time, I began to see how illogical bodily modesty was, and made a casual commitment to exercising my nudity muscle. . . And having walked through the halls of one of Australia’s most prestigious galleries, naked as the day I was born, surely I have now completed ‘expert level’ nudism.” – Monica Tan, http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/apr/08/nudity-is-the-ultimate-test-of-self-acceptance-why-are-we-so-afraid-of-it?CMP=share_btn_fb

3 comments:

  1. Looking for nudist guys in Jacksonville, Fl. to hang with

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather is great here now and I'm tired of being naked alone in the backyard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. I thought this was a Florida blog

    ReplyDelete