Monday, December 5, 2016

QUOTES 12/5/2016

“Clothes are a huge expense . . . In addition to the financial cost, people spend hours while shopping, doing laundry, and a lot of time wondering what to wear . . . Naturism helps to lift this burden, and people who engage in it can divert the money and time spent on clothing for other more useful purposes.” - http://blog.vritomartis.com/benefits-of-naturism/

“Which State is Most Likely to be Naked at Home? . . . New Jersey is the number one place (142% more likely) where people go nude in their abodes.  It's followed by Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.  That's interesting. It may not line up with where all the nudist clubs tend to be located (e.g. California, Florida, Texas).  But that just goes to show that not all nudists are ‘club’ nudists.  There's a huge number of those who prefer their birthday suits - but just enjoy them at home.” – Bare Platypus, http://bareplatypus.blogspot.com/2015/08/which-state-is-most-likely-be-naked-at.html?spref=tw

“Sometimes people will voice criticism with my bare-chestedness.  On several occasions, I have had men quietly defend my right to do so, either by pointing out that it is legal wherever we are, or if it’s not legal, by asserting that men can be bare-chested and women should have the same right.  A hearty thank you to those who voice support in a non-escalating manner. . . I have relied on the fact that everyone has phones and people will take photos and videos and share them.  The whole idea is to make bare breasts normal.  The more people who see what I am doing, the better. . . Better than just taking a photo of me, I really appreciate it when people ask to pose together for a photo.  I consider this an endorsement because you are placing yourself in the image and your friends and family will feel more comfortable with it because you are in it.” - https://breastsarehealthy.wordpress.com/2015/09/25/how-men-can-help-normalize-public-bare-chestedness-part-1-thumbs-up-for-the-thumbs-up/

“Once you go nude it's very hard to have to wear a bathing suit at a public beach or pool.  There is nothing like the nude lifestyle!” - Tom B., The Villages, Florida, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=70

“Ten years ago my wife and I were in a slump in our marriage.  We were both 40 and needed something to shake it up.  A buddy of mine suggested we visit a nudist camp near our town.  I thought it sounded like fun and suggested it to my wife.  She was hesitant at first but figured why not?  So we booked a cabin and visited on Sat morning.  I have no problem being nude in front of people, but my wife is VERY shy.  We checked into our cabin and suggested we go sit by the pool.  I undressed but it took my wife 30 minutes to work up the nerve.  Finally, she did.  She wrapped a towel around herself and we left the cabin.  I just carried my towel at my side and enjoyed the fresh air as we walked to the pool.  I almost laughed at my wife's absolute nervousness as we passed a bunch of nude people.  They were all friendly and said hi but she never looked at them.  She just hung her head down.  When we got to the pool, there were only five people: Three guys and two women.  My wife and I sat on the loungers and she kept her towel on.  It took another 30 minutes before my wife finally removed her towel and sat totally nude.  I thought she looked so gorgeous sitting there without anything on.  Almost as soon as she was nude, a couple walked over.  I could tell my wife wanted to grab the towel and cover herself, but she didn't.  I was proud of her.  We talked to them for about an hour and after awhile I could tell my wife was more relaxed with her state of undress.  In fact, she even got up and walked around with the other woman to get a drink at the snack bar.  It was so surreal seeing her naked walking in a public setting like that.  It was also as if I were seeing her for the first time through other people's eyes.  Later when we returned to our cabin, we had the best time we have had in years.  Since then, we are regular visitors to that camp and even spend our time at home naked.  Becoming a nudist saved our marriage.” - Jack King, Texas, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=50


No comments:

Post a Comment