Tuesday, December 20, 2016

QUOTES 12/20/2016

“Working nude is very enjoyable. . . things become more focused and I feel a greater sense of accomplishment.  It feels like I’m doing what I do best and loving every minute of it.” – http://thenakedtao.tumblr.com/post/122339483252/madeinthenude-working-nude-working-nude-is

“It was a beautiful day for the naked hike.  There were 16 naked guys on this hike and we were lead into a newer area which provided a very different landscape.  It was named the ‘Garden of Eden’.  It had high rock cliffs on each side which provided shade that allowed more green vegetation where we hiked.  On our return we hiked up two side canyons, one had an awesome dry water fall which provided a great photo opportunity. The other provided a narrow passage that opened into a small valley that we hiked up until it forked into two directions.  We had plenty of time along the way to stop and visit with each other and shared some of our naked adventures.” – Free2Crow, Personal email

“Anything you can do with clothes on you can do naked.  Be naked!” - https://twitter.com/ohionaturist/status/710544904028610561

“Last year I was hiking nude just off the Old Mine road in NJ.  I decided to try a different trail along the Delaware river.  About two miles in I ran into a clothed couple coming towards me.  I just smiled and said hi as they approached me.  They both had smiles on their faces.  The guy said ‘now that looks like fun’, and laughed.  I have been hiking nude in that area for a few years now, and that was the first time I ever had an encounter like that.  Most people don't even care if you are nude.” – Jabberman, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=96666&page=1

“Heading to Tortolita [AZ] for the evening to meet my next door neighbors for a hike.  They wanted to see the petroglyphs and hadn't been able to find them.  They said that our nude hiking would be no problem.  She had spent a couple of days with us nude at a party in Safford and he was okay with it, she said.  Our trek was two-hours march to the ancient remnant.  DF dropped top, then me pants on the way.  I had had much sun the previous two days and my skin needed a rest.  I kept a shirt on.  When we arrived at the ancient carvings, DF and I stripped completely to enjoy the surfaces of the rock formations and have a nice lunch.  We went back another way. . . a nine-mile hike, through the rough terrain. . . The feel of that warm sun on my bod is so wonderful.  Having on pants for the ascent, I was amazed at the difference of flex and movement, when I took them off.  I hadn't been hiking in pants in years, but the difference was apparent in moments.  The breeze was a big plus in the warm afternoon's excursion and our clothed friends were hit by the heat obviously in comparison.  Clothes are obsessive.  He told me on the way back down, that he had had trouble at the health club where he works out.  Some guy had complained about him being nude, sitting on a towel in the sauna and gone to management.  The next week there was a sign requiring ‘appropriate clothing.’  He said that nude was appropriate.  ‘People were weird.’  So, we continued on into the topic of nudity, with the girls lagging behind on the trail.  I suspect that changes are coming with those two.  They have been living nude about the house, she said.” – Jbeegoode, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?action=recent

No comments:

Post a Comment