Wednesday, December 28, 2016

QUOTES 12/28/2016

“The first time I went nude was at my uncle and aunt's farm age 15, they had a pond on the hill that overlooked the state road, well out of view aside from 1-2 homes even they couldn't see anything without binoculars.  What a great feeling when I got into the pond naked, then got out to lay on the dock to let the sun dry my skin.  Many years later I went to Full Tan Sun Club...wow the memories came back to the first time being nude... it was GREAT, now at 42 I want to be nude any and all the time, my wife isn't as free as I but one day maybe she will be.

“As I watched an image-obsessed society care more about the sales at Barneys than the homeless people they ignore as they parade by, I began to wonder what the world would feel like naked, without the empowering or disempowering effect of clothing.  What if all we had was our natural state to express who we are?  Could we overcome our self-consciousness and become fully confident in our own skin?  How would we assimilate or dissimilate?  Could being naked in the world transcend sexual connotations and why is nudity so taboo that it is against the law?” – Erica Simone, http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/naked-in-new-york-photo-project-asks-why-the-hell-do-we-need-clothes-a6811731.html

“One has to ask oneself, ‘Do I want to keep a secret, or do I want to be a free range naturist, or even ambassador?’  Another decision, ‘Will I hide my free activities, OR accept that my naked body will be seen sometimes, my nude body is a good thing and most people are okay with that.’” - Jbeegoode, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=055f0535afdecf562fdd98338a579f8e&topic=6.0

“We’ve been naturists for many years and we began practicing clothed yoga several years ago. . . We found that the freedom that naked yoga offered was a complement to our naturist lifestyle. . . Naked yoga and naturism are activities that we each enjoy.  Sharing those activities with one another has helped us to connect more fully.  They have deepened our relationship and given us the comfort of knowing we can truly be ourselves with one another. . . As we drive home from naked yoga, we always ask one and other how our practice was.  Sharing our feelings about what we reveled in or struggled with helps us to better understand how we are feeling at that moment and how we can support one another.” - Mike & Tracy, http://asanaexposed.com/2015/12/26/mike-tracy-naked-yoga-interview/

“Our ‘imperfections’ add character [and] make us who we are, they make us unique and beautiful.  . . . You should not be ashamed of nudity; you should revel in the beauty of what your creator has made, just as you marvel at the beauty of the world we live in from the mountains to the ocean!” –Ann Sanchez, http://clothesfreelife.com/2012/10/18/when-friends-ask/

No comments:

Post a Comment