Monday, December 26, 2016

QUOTES 12/26/2016

“The trip [from Tucson to California] was of course done nude. . . I took a sample of passing and passed vehicles, to see if anyone ever looked over to see the nude couple cruising next to them. . . Nobody looked . . . all the way out there and back.  I noticed that each time that I passed, or was passed, that I didn’t really turn my head until the instant that they were parallel with us and then soon ahead of us.  We could only be noticed with fast glances at best…except the truckers.  We were in a very low Honda Civic and couldn’t see into most of the other vehicles.  There were just heads, people watching their driving, spaced out on the scenery, or asleep.  It was too easy. . . We carnuded all the way home.” – Jbee, https://thefreerangenaturist.org/2016/06/07/by-the-time-we-got-to-nudestock-it-was/

“It wasn’t until after I visited a nudist/clothing optional beach and business that I really understood what it truly meant to be free.  Being able to not be ogled or awkwardly gawked at while having conversations with others.  It was a very freeing experience.  Even though I am overweight and have my age showing, I still felt comfortable.”- http://outgoingnudist.tumblr.com/post/120846769282/clothing-is-optional

“. . . a car pulled in down the beach from us and a young family got out . . . close enough that they would be able to tell that we were nude.  It was two young kids around 5 or 6 and their parents.  My sister and I started complaining about how we were going to have to put on our suits, and how disappointed we were about our new neighbors ruining our little corner of paradise.  But Mom told us to not worry about it.  She said for us to just enjoy our day like they couldn’t see us, and see what happens.  Maybe we could get away with it.  ‘You never know till you try’ Mom told us.  So after the young family settled in, my sister and I grabbed our inner tube and returned to our fun in the surf.  But it wasn’t long before the other family’s puppy decided to come over for a visit! . . . Mom told us to act normal and don’t try to cover up – ‘don’t be shy girls, it’s going to be ok’. . . Mom got up from her lounge chair and walked over to the water’s edge with us.  All of us were completely nude, but standing confident and not trying to cover up at all.  The young Mom was very nice and polite.  I told her she had a cute puppy, and the kids acted like they didn’t even notice we were nude. The young mother told my Mom that she didn’t think nudity was allowed at the park.  ‘It’s not’, Mom replied.  ‘But I don’t think the rangers mind if no one complains about it.’. . . Our Mom said that ever since we were little she just lets us skinny dip to avoid the rash and burning.  The young Mom chatted for a little bit about how nasty all the sea weed was, then said her goodbyes and walked her kids back to their car.  And it wasn’t long before I looked over to them and the kids were playing in the surf butt naked!  So evidently the couple was cool with our little nudist camp site! - http://nudisuzie.com/page/5/

“After getting undressed do something you normally would.  It’s amazing how fast nudity becomes normal when you’re watching TV, surfing the web, or doing whatever.” - http://thenakedtao.tumblr.com/post/133268191827/madeinthenude-join-now-if-you-have-ever-felt

“I hike in muggy warm Central Florida, exclusively in the warmer months, so there is practically no one on the trails, and anyone I do meet can understand the practicality of hiking nude.  The few I have met have been neutral or amused.” – Camping Bare

No comments:

Post a Comment