Tuesday, November 28, 2017

QUOTES 11/28/2017

“I love walking nude for exercise.” – MidGANudist, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=6511&page=1

“No Rope, No Chalk...No Clothes - The Purest Form Of Climbing? . . . David Fust . . . not only solo climbs without shoes or chalk, but without anything else at all.  Naked on the rock, he takes climbing back to its primeval routes and comes as close as possible to the animals he seeks to emulate.”  (See video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIFqpEwCZgU ) – kdubb66

“So where would I suggest that you start cultivating your new naturist lifestyle?  Why, at home of course! . . . I only started freeing my clothes-imprisoned body more frequently earlier this year.  What brought this about was a simple activity, an activity so simple you can literally do it in your sleep – sleeping naked. . . I just got a sudden urge to strip off my usual nightwear – a pair of underwear and shirt. . . Then I repeated this the next night, then the night after that, and the night after that, etc. . . . I have rarely spent a night clothed since that liberating spring night earlier this year,  I just haven’t looked back since.  To be honest I can’t stand to wear clothes in bed any more, for two reasons; one, I found that if I tried to wear light wear like shirt and underwear I become too hot and I can’t sleep because of that, such is the extent to how my body has become conditioned to sleeping naked.  And two, my naked body has become so conditioned to being free under the bedsheets that wearing of clothes just ‘tangle’ me up (for want of a better term), making me uncomfortable and therefore causes me to lose sleep. . . if you want one valuable piece of advice from me on how to take those first tentative steps on your naked odyssey – sleep naked.  It’s simple, it’s effective and I promise you, you will not be disappointed . . . Once you have your body and mind conditioned to the joys and benefits of being nude, you’ll soon start looking towards expanding your naturist experience into the other parts of life, i.e. visiting nude beaches, meeting up with fellow naturists, going on nude hikes, etc. There are numerous possibilities to explore.” – PG, https://naturistsjournal.wordpress.com/2015/11/13/first-step/

“We both agree that our home will be (for the children) clothing-optional, and naturist clubs and swims will be fun places that hopefully our kids will enjoy visiting.  But it won’t be fair on the kids to expect them to keep all that a secret, and make them feel like we are doing something bad or wrong.  So we’ll tell the truth . . .” - https://getnakedgetawesome.wordpress.com/2013/08/16/families-and-naturism/

“In the summer my front door is open and I have answered it nude.  It has been the FedEx guy, my oxygen delivery, my handyman and a friend.” – Old Nude Guy, http://www.nudistclubhouse.com/group_topic.php?topic=1741

“The reality of naturism is that it is more than nudity.  It’s also a respect for choice. . . Choice means wear what you like. . . How can clothing-optional be a success?  By ceding control, and respecting others.  The conservatives say ‘Clothing optional is killing naturism’.  This is protectionist and doomed.” – Simon T, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2017/01/16/clothing-optional-new-nudism/

No comments:

Post a Comment