Thursday, November 30, 2017

QUOTES 11/30/2017

“Saturday [October 21, 2011] we picked up naturist friends (Larry, Kitty, and Lee) at the airport and drove north to Sunsport Gardens, a small nudist resort owned by Morley Schafer, where we enjoyed walking the jungle-like trails, soaking in the pool, and sunning.  At Sunsport we met several new naked friends including Ed and Susan.  Naturists always amaze me with their openness and willingness to share.  Friday night we attended the resort’s nude dance.  It was a fun, small crowd.  We left early for a restful nude sleep.  Sunsport’s cabins are perfect for a relaxing nakation.  The resort has a very nice lake with kayaks and other facilities like tennis courts.  The vegetation and flowers were spectacular.  It had a Garden-of-Eden feel.” – Kenfreehiker

“Nøgenløb, kapsejlads 2013” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huw8BsIR7TE

“Except when hiking in very remote and little-used areas, I usually carry a pair of shorts in my hand as I walk.  When I get wind of textiles approaching, I turn around (since buttocks are seen as somehow less offensive than genitals) and quickly slip on my shorts.  This is easy enough for me since I hike in sport sandals rather than heavy boots, but loose-fitting shorts should even work with boots.  Most times when I'm hiking alone, I am fast enough that the approaching textiles don't realize that I was nude, but even if they do realize it, they don't react strongly and respond appropriately when I turn back around and give them a cheery hello.  Whatever may have been ‘wrong’ in their minds has been quickly ‘righted’ and they are not terribly offended.” – Milt

“I've driven in a car for 30+ miles bottomless while my wife sitting next to me was completely nude as was her older sister in the back seat.  When we got home we all got out and very casually walked inside our house after chatting for a bit outside in the front yard (it was mostly dark out) without even covering up and of course we stayed nude once inside.  Driving nude, either partially or completely, is awesome!” – EP User

“Around 1996 we moved into our house in the country. . . We had a neighbor only on one side and we could come out the back door and sun bathe nude, but we could never venture more than a couple steps from the back door. . . Eventually we made our first big purchase and bought a hot tub.  If we were quick and careful we could go out nude . . . As years went by we were not satisfied with that and needed more than these few square feet to be nude in.  In addition to that we wanted a pool and did not want to wear a suite.  We planted fast growing hedges and built privacy fencing from rough sawn hemlock from a local saw mill.  Over the course of a couple years we were able to become perfectly private from the road and our neighbor.  We now have a large deck, hot tub, pool, horse shoe pits, bocci, and volley ball, and we use them all nude.  We garden and mow the lawn in the buff.  Soon I will be starting to build the pentaque court (ever nudist place needs one).  We love our yard it’s our very own naturist park!  We love having our nudist friends over and enjoying all it has to offer and some great food!” - Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment