Wednesday, November 22, 2017

QUOTES 11/22/2017

“I towel dried my hair and sans clothes . . . For some reason on this particular day . . . I decided to practice yoga without clothes. . . The impulse for movement arose that lead me into a simple cat-and-cow movement on my hands and knees – arching and flexing my spine with each inhale and exhale – eyes closed.  I stretched my way back into downward-facing dog. . . I began a simple sun salute, moving through the familiar poses on my mat. . . I experienced for the first time what I would call yoga. . . To say that this happenstance experience, naked in my living room was the first time I experienced yoga was absurd to me.  However, the moment it happened I knew.  Anything I thought was yoga before was now off the table.  It was a moment that I can only explain as that of a very complicated lock that had been stuck for many years lining up and suddenly cracking open to reveal a secret portal to oneness. . . Shame, self-loathing, pride, judgment all rose to the surface and dissolved and my spirit in this moment transformed . . . My soul rested happily in this place.   For the next hour on my mat I was yoga. . . nudity both electrified and intensified my experience of yoga.  The moment was a total shock – naked in my living room, on my mat, I merged into that divine union we all seek.  It was perhaps one of the first times I had ever existed in my body consciously without judgment and was able to witness the miracle of creation and even the simple delight of even having a body. . . The experience was both transcendental and embodied, both sacred and secular.  It was the most profound practice of my life.  I arose . . . transformed. . . One does not need to be naked to experience yoga, just as one does not need to practice yoga to reach enlightenment.  There are many roads up the mountain.  This is mine.  I walk it naked.” - http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/naked-yoga-doing-yoga-in-the-nude-isis-phoenix/

“Newt 2013 day by day” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRW9LloUlM0

“DON'T HESITATE TO TRY NATURISM.  DO SOMETHING NAKED TODAY.  BE FREE.  BE NUDE.  NUDITY IS NATURAL.” – Rupa, https://twitter.com/Rupa2105/status/794514450057338880

“I do get a fairly all over tan but not by lying on the beach, I garden nude, do many things outside nude at home, go for walks nude etc., as well as nude inside.  I don't like not doing things.  But as many others, for me being naked is not about the tan, it’s the freedom from those dam clothes.” – JMNude, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21493.0;topicseen

“Clothes divide us.  Denoting social class and status by clothing causes a sense of inferiority in social class and status.  Therefore, nudism promotes equality.  With equality we therefore respect and get along a lot more.” - https://rfgjga1992.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/why-the-world-needs-more-nudists/

No comments:

Post a Comment