Saturday, November 18, 2017

QUOTES 11/18/2017

“As far as friends and family go, most of my friends know about my lifestyle.  One lady friend thought that all women on the nude beach looked like playboy bunnies.  When I told her that I go, she said she would try it and go with me, I told her that was insulting, insinuating that I did not have a perfect body.  She eventually met her husband there.  As far as family, which is limited, my daughter told me she had gone with some friends.  I told her that I was a regular and she might run into me there.  She was astonished and she was not going then.” - Alan Bases, Holiday, FL & Bartonsville, PA, https://www.aanr.com/veterans-and-nudism&page=10

“Natas Loves You - Naked People (Director’s cut)” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/129801136

“Like all of us who weren’t naturist children and accepted the lifestyle as normal from an early age, we will all have had that ‘awkward’ first time in public while naked moment. . . Many don’t think this is true as they approach their debut, but as experienced naturists come to recognize it as fact.  We meet our naturist friends and don’t think of them as a collection of usually unseen parts.  We greet them as friends, pure and simple, and in naturism there’s a rapidly approached point where you don’t even consider them as being naked, just people.” – Trine, https://slfkk.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/dear-abby-part-2/

“I can blame my childhood church for a chunk of why I never learned to appreciate my body. . . Female bodies were something to cover and hide away from anyone’s view, even my own. . . I’d heard that my body was sinful, imperfect and inappropriate.  I hadn’t even hit puberty yet, and I was embarrassed to be seen.  But I can’t put all the onus on a church. . . It’s my own fault, too.  I put a lot of pressure on myself to be perfect, and that includes my body. . . I push my body to conform to my high standards.  For a while, I forced myself to go to the gym five times a week, regardless of how awful I felt or how much pain I was in. . . I was practically abusing myself. . . There’s nothing wrong with wanting to better yourself.  But there is something wrong with wanting to be something that isn’t yourself.  Today, I choose vulnerability.  Today, I choose me.” – Tracy Fischer, https://medium.com/@TraceOddity/naked-at-a-music-festival-30610727c4db#.jtx1qbjke


“Late yesterday afternoon I was fiddling with my hammock . . . I noticed the rising full moon and decided to take a break and go for a walk.  I sleep naked and had never bothered to get dressed so I already had everything I needed . . . The rising moon was beautiful and I walked about 45 minutes bathed in its glow. The leaves are falling here and walking thru them barefoot was a sensual feel all its own.” - https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=107154&page=3

No comments:

Post a Comment