Saturday, November 4, 2017

QUOTES 11/4/2017

“On a recent trip to a Florida beach resort, while swimming in the Gulf of Mexico, the incredible urge to be naked in the water was too much to suppress.  I found myself out beyond any other swimmers and removed my trunks.  I stayed there for what seemed like hours enjoying the feel of the water and a freedom like I have never experienced before. . . The exhilaration I felt left an indelible image of the freedom and sense of one with nature that I want to continue.” – Chris, Downington, Pennsylvania, http://www.aanr.com/best-skinny-dip-experience&page=5

“milan 17 apr 2016” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBdzOaVlJAY

“I was very lucky to have a naked walk on monknash beach today.  My work appointment for the day was cancelled so I found myself with some time on my hands.  I know I could have easily found some other work related stuff to do, but the sun was out, the tide was low and I would much rather be naked on the beach! . . . I stripped naked as soon as possible . . . I walked all the way along the beach . . . passing a guy walking his dog in the opposite direction.  I then passed two women and a man who we’re also walking towards me . . . They said hello and passed on . . . I then walked all the way along to the beach at the end, overlooked by dunraven castle. . . The couple who were swimming when I had walked along, were now coming back up the beach and they had taken off their cozzies and sat on a flat part of the ledge. . . I . . . continued naked back to where the path emerges.  I was having such a nice walk that I decided to keep going . . . all the way to Nash point.  I passed one middle aged female dog walker who had a good gawp, and only turned back when I had rounded the corner to the path exit onto the beach at Nash point.  I walked back without seeing anyone else, recovered my bag and headed back up to the car.” - https://nakedwalker200.wordpress.com/2013/09/

“When you meet nudists you don’t know what type of car they drive, what type of house they live in, how much money they earn, what employment they have unless you start talking to that person. It creates conversation, everyone is always really friendly, we socialize together in big groups, so it’s a great community.  We lay around in the nude and have a drink and laugh a lot.” - Cherie Lidbury, http://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/beauty/body/why-i-love-being-nude-the-health-benefits-of-being-a-nudist/news-story/fbbade7601de6fc8c8c09a29725d69ed

“Society may say that you're strange or lewd.  But to a fellow naturist you are beautiful and a friend.” - https://twitter.com/ohionaturist/status/769569038825652224

No comments:

Post a Comment