Friday, November 24, 2017

QUOTES 11/24/2017

“Next to the clothing optional camp I go to there is the gorge.  I hike nude in both places but it is acceptable to be nude in both places.  The gorge has a nudist area about a mile long and textiles walk along it too.  I was out in the spring last year and was enjoying the spring sun nude and a couple walked by.  They said hello and kept walking.  Other times while down at the gorge nude either taking a dip in the water or just laying out in the sun textiles have walked my way but when they got close enough to see I was nude they turned around and walked back the way they came.  I enjoy my time nude out doors and use it to recharge and de stress.  I will not hide my nudity for this is who I am.” – ColdnNude, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=58667&page=2

“Tragédie - création Olivier Dubois - Festival d'Avignon 2012” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9bXIKot6LA

“Towards the end of summer I walked from the lake into the dunes.  I removed my swimsuit and was nude outdoors, other than my backyard, for the first time.  I remember thinking to myself that I'm a ‘nudist.’  After hiking in the dunes a number of times but concerned about clothed hikers I decided on trying a nudist club.  The best part of going to a club is you can wonder along the nature trail, go into the pool, etc. and not be concerned about other people.  Being at a club, it doesn't matter if someone is nude or not.  YOU can be nude and enjoy.  I only wish I would have started this earlier.” – JLR, Michigan. http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=15

“My girlfriend is very happy to get out of her short sundress.  It goes on and off quick like a sack.  The idea is to stay naked.  She drapes it over her shoulders and pins it on with shoulder straps from water bottles or camera bag to protect her from the sun and strap tan lines wrecking her great all over tan.  You might consider just grinning and bare it.  Most people in remote situations don’t mind . . . Most hikers and bikers mostly look at their footing or front tire placement.  Many, many times, I have watched people go by, as I stand quietly just off the trail. . . I hear, or see others nearly always, before they see me, especially when hiking nude.  There is a greater sense of liberation when one is bare and no cover-up.  Baring oneself is a good advertisement for nudity. Just stay naked and justify it as educating the public . . . They need to get used to it.” – Jbeegoode, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=055f0535afdecf562fdd98338a579f8e&topic=6.0

“A 15-minute walk in the woods causes measurable changes in physiology. . . forest walkers hit a relaxation jackpot: Overall they showed a 16 percent decrease in the stress hormone cortisol, a 2 percent drop in blood pressure, and a 4 percent drop in heart rate.” - Yoshifumi Miyazaki at Chiba University, http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/call-to-wild-text

No comments:

Post a Comment