Monday, November 27, 2017

QUOTES 11/25/2017

“I just got home from another 200-mile nude trip on the interstate.  That is a total of 600 miles in the last two weeks of nude driving.  It is so much more comfortable on long trips.  Free from the restrictions of clothing.  No itching.  I try to look at other drivers to see if anyone else may be nude, but I haven't seen anyone that I suspect would be nude.  It is also very difficult to see inside another car when going 80 mph down the interstate.  I have noticed that no one is looking around while they drive.  So, I will only cover up if it looks like I will be slowly passing someone else.  As long as you don't linger beside another vehicle, chances are that you won't be noticed.” – JR, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=860&page=21

“York Naked Bike Ride 2015” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUxZ0SCJ88M

“. . . living naked became more than a fun way to recreate in my birthday suit.  Fun, yes, but also more comfortable . . . I’ve discovered it’s the best way to BE I know.: - Tom Pine Newdesletter, 17 #1

“Our good friend Joanne came to see us yesterday. . . what made me smile was the fact that both my wife and I were naked, Joanne stayed dressed because quite simply she is not a naturist. . . She comes to us on odd occasions just to 'chatter' and talk over so many topics and relate news about her family and her new grandson.  The fact that we were (and quite usually are) naked makes no difference to Joanne . . . she commented on the fact that people come and visit us with little or no comment about our nakedness, but people who see her are always making comments about sex and sexual activity.  At the end of quite a lengthy chat she came to some agreement with us that ‘naked isn't actually sexy!’ but dressing in a provocative manner which highlights but yet hides the sexual tones of her body, is potentially quite dangerous to her. . . I think that in our own little but effective way, we are slowly changing the 'accepted' attitudes towards naturists/naturism.  We are by just being ourselves getting social nudity back into mainstream daily life.  Many who come to our home don't actually notice weather we are dressed or naked!  The only comment I ever get is when someone I know meets up with me in a very different location and they just don't (at first) recognize me clothed.  They come out with that classic line, ‘I didn't recognize you with your clothes on!’” – Patrick Thompson, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/967/dressed-ingognito/

“From my experience, it is easier to engage in an eye-to-eye conversation in a nudist environment than it is with people wearing clothes or swimsuits.  This helps alleviate the fear of getting caught glancing at the more intimate areas.  Nudists don't find such actions offensive unless you are caught full-on gawking.  If you feel this may be a problem your first time, just wear a pair of sunglasses.  You will soon learn to adapt because, after a few minutes, your brain no longer notices.” – Melody, http://femalenaturist.blogspot.com/search/label/Nude%20Recreation%20From%20A%20Woman%27s%20Perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment